Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to train - I'm a Wild Hunter

Banned

Also the reason why you would go STR-less is that the maple weapons (beginning at level 35, then 43, then 64) requires no STR and can be used for a pretty long tome

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Also the reason why you would go STR-less is that the maple weapons (beginning at level 35, then 43, then 64) requires no STR and can be used for a pretty long tome
    No, it's because the Resistance Bow from the box is a level 30 STRless Crossbow that has 70 base ATT.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    No, it's because the Resistance Bow from the box is a level 30 STRless Crossbow that has 70 base ATT.
    Only if he got the box before the resistance came out. Otherwise, the maple weapons would have to suffice

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogsarecute1 View Post
    Somebody please reply - I'm a Wild Hunter and I don't know where to train. I'm really confused, and I just want to know some of the places I should be training at. I'm Level 17.
    @bulmafailquitmaplestoryalready
    you need to stop misleading people. not only is it extremely confusing for the person you're addressing, it's also ridiculously frustrating for people who know what they're doing.
    @OP
    -If you're making a WH and you have the "Resistance Support Box" from another character 40+, then don't put points into STR. Use your nubby bow until 30, and use that weapon until like 70.
    -If you DON'T have the Box, then your total STR should roughly equal your level to equip crossbows. I recommend you don't raise your STR past 60 or so, as it's not too hard to get +STR items.
    I must have been on something when I wrote my first response to this. I don't even remember it. And yea, I maxed my STR wrong, because I wanted to keep up with armor. It screwed me over, but I more or less capped at 35, because I didn't find any really rare bows, and my current bow kept evolving.

Okay, what I did from start to 51:
    1-21: Did quests for Resistance
    21-30: Stood on a platform, shot arrows at Lvl 28 enemies (those gold blimps)
    30-34: Got my Resistance bow, slowed down on STR raising. Used some of the energy chargers to get to 99% then killed weak enemies to level. Leveled up Soul Arrow so as to have no arrow cost, and dropped all arrows. Began using basic attack instead of techs, and saved pots.
    35-38: I did Mushroom Kingdom PQ.
    39-51: CPQ. I raised Ricochet alot along with the mastery, because it made "Grind PQ" as they were calling it, super-easy. I didn't see the need to max it though, instead macroing it with itself to do a fast attack.
    51+: I quit because I didn't feel like grind, and I'd screwed up my skills enough that I was having trouble killing off critters in Nett's Pyramid, and kinda bad for straight grind (I should have maxed Ricochet after all).
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 9th January 2011 at 01:16 AM.