Thread: [EMS Kradia] Special - recruiting!

Icon7 [EMS Kradia] Special - recruiting!

The guild Special of Kradia MapleStory Europe is on a hunt for new possible recruits to our crazed community! We're a fun bunch, always holding our heads high and doing our best. We have members who range from 30-101. Most of the guild is in their 40s/50s, though. We're just a gang of friends who prefer hanging out and train in our own pace instead of the hardcore grinding most of the guilds require. So if you are a lonesome traveler on the hunt for a fun and kind home, you're welcome to join us :)

PS: We're currently not doing guild party quests, if you want that. Since we only have one person above level 100, but we're planning to in the future.

The terms of service (XD):

We currently accept people level 35 or higher.
    (this is because most of our members are above 40, and we don't want you to feel left out.)

1. No hacking
    Hacking is strictly prohibited and will result in an instant kick and permanent ban from the guild - meaning you will never be allowed back in.
    YES, auto clicker/auto chatter is ALSO a hacking tool.

2. No kill stealing others
    We do not allow kill stealing in our guild! Going into a map starting to kill other peoples mobs is not allowed, mushmoms, balrogs, pianus, and such bosses, if you kill them when someone else are already fighting without asking for party or permission to attend the fight, it is also considered as kill steal.
    However, defending your own training map is allowed, if you're legally training somewhere and another user(s) enter your map and starts to kill steal, you're authorized to protect your place.

3. No scamming
    If you are of the kind that scams others then you will not be allowed in, only trust worthy and honest individuals are allowed into our community.

4. Show respect
    Always show respect to other guild members or maplestory members in general, if it is evident that your general behavior is to be disruptive in nature, then you will not be accepted.

5. No drama lovers
    Do not start off drama for no reason just to get people riled up. Also, if you have a problem with a user, then take it up with him/her in a private manner, or take it to a junior master, also in a private manner.

6. Maturity and English is a must
    Be mature!
    Our guild members ranges to an age up in the 20s, so maturity is a must. But of course, some humor is happily appreciated, since we all need a good laugh at times.
    Be able to speak English!
    It is fully understandable if English is not your native language, but since that is the written/spoken language in our guild, you should at least be able to type English if you wish to join us, nobody will care about smaller grammar mistakes, as long as you - dun typ like diz as it hurtz ma eiz.

If you're interested in joining, you can whisper one of the listed:

Guild leader: fantaji
    Junior master: 4kuHe1 (me)
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

You still looking for guildies, i was thinking about starting one more time..

My name is claus i am from denmark 30 years old nerd * eeh i mean gamer *
    i have a lvl 40 cleric

IGN: cloudes

I am seeking some online friends to have some fun with over the chat and maybe do some questing and pq with. Life in maple is lonesome with no guild.. I am making this Application to Ems Hidden-street Kradia becouse its the the only place i use for info and would like to part of the community.

I play most days of the week and almost always on hangover sunday <(^^<)

no I dont use hacks

Hope to hear from you soon

peace and love

claus k

Quote Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
    You still looking for guildies, i was thinking about starting one more time..

My name is claus i am from denmark 30 years old nerd * eeh i mean gamer *
    i have a lvl 40 cleric

IGN: cloudes

I am seeking some online friends to have some fun with over the chat and maybe do some questing and pq with. Life in maple is lonesome with no guild.. I am making this Application to Ems Hidden-street Kradia becouse its the the only place i use for info and would like to part of the community.

I play most days of the week and almost always on hangover sunday <(^^<)

no I dont use hacks

Hope to hear from you soon

peace and love

claus k

You're more than welcome to join, 4kuHe1 will be on tonight after midnight.
    If you're not on, you can buddy 4kuhe1 and I will add you tomorrow :)
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Hello
    My name is Anders, im 16 years old and from Denmark
    i play Maplestory Every day i would love to join a guild
    IGN: Healey
    Level: 41
    Class: Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Healey View Post
    Hello
    My name is Anders, im 16 years old and from Denmark
    i play Maplestory Every day i would love to join a guild
    IGN: Healey
    Level: 41
    Class: Cleric
    Thread is a year old.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Thread is a year old.
    And Im just hoping that someone will see it so i can join the guild =)

Quote Originally Posted by Healey View Post
    And Im just hoping that someone will see it so i can join the guild =)
    Hireshi is no longer active.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Hireshi is no longer active.
    -_-

Edit: when how can i join the guild?

In other words, the guild is dead. If anything, you should go somewhere else.
    I'm Retired.

so, hidde-street guild in MSEurope does not exist anymore?