Thread: Really enjoying my new DB (now lv 40)

Default Really enjoying my new DB (now lv 40)

Man, having leveled a character to a 93 sader, the DB fight style is probably a bit more fun:-)

I've bought some semi godly equips and he just effin' rocks...SOOOO different and IMO more fun than my sader, no doubt!!

BTW, fwiw, and sorry if this is noobish but I never got a "clear" answer, the whole "buying mastery books from NX" is blown out of proportion in my mind. E.g., for SS to get to lv 6 of the skill, I bought a 2800 NX pt scroll and applied it, but what wasn't made clear to me is that this is the ONLY one I will need for SS. Yes, my dumbazz thought I was going to have to by a NX scroll for EACH lv beyond lv 5 of SS. HA HA, I realize thats now weak to have even thought that was the case:-).

Anyhow, luving it and looking forward to flying assaulter!!

How is this supposed to go into hunting grounds? I think it's more like that this should go in general discussions or something like that..

its about DB's and this is the DB board

But this isn't really a question is it? Hunting Grounds are only for people asking for help.
    ------------------------------------------
    Share your strategy, techniques and tips to improve your gameplay - or ask your questions here.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But this isn't really a question is it? Hunting Grounds are only for people asking for help.
    ------------------------------------------
    Share your strategy, techniques and tips to improve your gameplay - or ask your questions here.
    Listen, the forum is NOT just for asking questions.

read this which is under the text for Hunting grounds; "Share your strategy, techniques and tips to improve your gameplay - or ask your questions here. "

Not trying to be curt, but it might help you to read my post as i give players a heads up on the NX scrolls.

Well if you arent giving any tips, and HS is more of a conversational forum. People talk more in the rainbow section, as for this section, this is only for Maplestory. Keep your opinions to yourself please, someone did something similar to your post, as a result, their thread got locked. And as a fact, they expressed their opinions, just like you did.

thanks for the feedback