Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luk Dilemma

Default Luk Dilemma

My Battle Mage has 60 Luk with all of his equipment, however I need 73 for my level 70 shoes, which provide about 12 Luk, which will allow me to equip my friend's awesome Dark Ritual.

Would it be wise to add points into Luk? (I believe I have 38 Luk outside of the whole + market)
    I'm able to afford a Zhelm but I honestly don't wish to. Phazonkirby does have a Zhelm but I don't have the NX to Karma it. I can get an additional 7 Luk from another Witch's Hat I have, however my Int would go down by 9.

Any and all help is appreciated ^_^
    Spoiler!

My art blog

well for now, i think losing 9 INT for 7 luk to equip a new weapon is like...well losing 9 INT for (A lot of?) Extra Magic Attack.

I would use the witch's hat until you can get something better
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

The Luk Witch's Hat will still leave me short by 6 Luk, which is annoying. Should I stick with the 9 Int Hat or the 7 Luk Hat?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

That 7 luck is wasted until you can equip your staff with it, You shouldn't bother with it until you can fully bridge the gap.

So what should I do in the meantime? Add Luk?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Be wary of your base luk, especially once you get past 60. At this point it is important that you either keep it capped low, or start equipping items (like a Zhelm) to wear higher equips. Remember, you can always upgrade more luk later on, but resetting out just one point costs more than scissoring a helm. What are the stats on your cape? If you can get a decent +luk cape, it will help you keep your base low until you CAN equip late-game items.

Spoiler!

I say wait until you have enough +LUK to equip it, because later on youll regret adding luk.
    Maybe try scrolling for luk? recently ive been very lucky and got 3 10% earring luk scrolls to work which allows me to equip my dimon wand nao. :)

I've got a nice level 68 Overall which I can equip with my Luk Witch Hat and a 2 Luk Belt, which will allow me to equip the Shoes and then finally the Staff. Alternatively I can skip the Belt and add 2 Luk but that won't benefit me I'm guessing.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    I've got a nice level 68 Overall which I can equip with my Luk Witch Hat and a 2 Luk Belt, which will allow me to equip the Shoes and then finally the Staff. Alternatively I can skip the Belt and add 2 Luk but that won't benefit me I'm guessing.
    Scrolling a white belt once would work, yellow belt isn't really time effective.

lol i shattered my 7 int blue belt. :( using my FIRST equipment enhancement on it.