Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New at Archers have 2 quick questions...

Beginner

I just bought 10k NX so if I wanted to invest it into my future BM what should I buy? I'm thinking either items that give me +STR that I can't get from quests/pqing, or maybe just buying Hurricane (10)? How much does Hurricane go for? Or should I just buy a very nice Dark Nisrock? How much would that go for? What about clean?

Well first off Heal and Magic Claw are a lot better choices for training than Holy Arrow as far as I know. Strafe in itself is a great single target move and can help with training, but you'll mostly be training with Inferno and Arrow Rain. Still there aren't much skills to switch Strafe out for and I'm one who thinks maxing Thrust is kind of a stupid move. Just max Strafe. It's more useful for Rangers than Holy Arrow is for Clerics.

Now for the other things...
    1. You would have 56 points left for other skills.
    2. Hawk is single-target purely for stun summon while Phoenix can hit a mob of 3? and stuns and is fire-elemental. You won't really need stun that often as a Bowmaster I think and you won't max Phoenix for a while so you can still use Hawk... but Phoenix all the way manz.
    3. YES. Puppet is a great lure skill to get stuff like mobile bosses and large amounts of mobs away from you and Evasion Boost is like Shadow Shifter. Must gets.

Also there is no Hurricane10. You get Hurricane when you advance.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Banned

Just to let you know... are you even able to grind 50 levels without strafe? Just asking.