Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New game

  1. #1
    Pfft Lyrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    272

    Default New game

    Give me a game that I can download (isn't big), and will last me for a day, until I finally get home to Civ V and TF2 and such. Apart from playing SMB3 on VirtuaNES. And doesn't require much since I only have an Acer Travelmate 5520.
    Last edited by Lyrete; 1st January 2011 at 10:46 PM.


    If I canít have what I want, let me want what I have.


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    Uhh GBA or SNES games?


    I'm sure your laptop can handle those emulators. VisualboyAdvance (GBA) and ZSNES (SNES)

  3. #3
    Pfft Lyrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I haven't got VBA to work, though I don't know if its my ROMs.


    If I canít have what I want, let me want what I have.


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrete View Post
    I haven't got VBA to work, though I don't know if its my ROMs.
    Roms can't be in the same folder or directory as your GBA emulator, by the way.

    If not that play some PS1 games, they can be run easily also.

  5. #5
    Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrete View Post
    Give me a game that I can download (isn't big), and will last me for a day, until I finally get home to Civ V and TF2 and such. Apart from playing SMB3 on VirtuaNES. And doesn't require much since I only have an Acer Travelmate 5520.
    Have you tried RpgMaker games? Alot of them are designed to work without an emulator. To play any of them without much of anything just download one, go to the config type file RPG_RT, open as a notepad. Add FullPackageFlag=1 as the last line, and it's a complete game. This is true of 200/2003 games, the later XP/VX ones have various compatibility issues unless you add the RTP.

    The only real problem is they aren't compressed, but assuming no glitches, it should run fine.

  6. #6

    Default

    What games do you like to play and what should I do if I can't upgrade my character in Fortnite?

  7. #7
    Lord over All masterchocobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Currently at a Chocobo ranch.
    Posts
    3,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otrixson View Post
    What games do you like to play and what should I do if I can't upgrade my character in Fortnite?
    Try and apply for a job
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

    Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't really like Fortnite games, but I know that many people like this game. I like Apex Legends and I've recently been with the guys from https://truecost.gg/d2 I ordered the leveling of my character
    Last edited by Otrixson; 7th March 2021 at 05:50 PM. Reason: decided to add text

  9. #9
    Lord over All masterchocobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Currently at a Chocobo ranch.
    Posts
    3,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otrixson View Post
    I don't really like Fortnite games, but I know that many people like this game. I like Apex Legends and I've recently been with the guys from https://truecost.gg/d2 I ordered the leveling of my character
    Look at you talking to yourself
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

    Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •