Thread: Is there some type of lukless guide?

Default Is there some type of lukless guide?

I'm level 59 with 20 base luk. I don't know if I should add any more; most say do not, but I just can't go on with such crappy equipment. I only have the nocturnal staff and about 1 mil mesos. What strategy can I use to get better equipment? It seems like if I'm not funded I can't get anywhere.

It's true that lowluks and lukless's need to be funded. For now you should focus more on levelling and worry about equips later. You can add more luk if you want.. but make sure you don't go over 40~60 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz237 View Post
    It's true that lowluks and lukless's need to be funded. For now you should focus more on levelling and worry about equips later. You can add more luk if you want.. but make sure you don't go over 40~60 for sure.
    They don't. And if you're adding luck wear equipment <60 you're wrecking your character. Your First order of bussiness is to find a cape with decent luck. Potential is your best friend at this point. You can very well hit 60+ luck from 4 base without anything terribly expensive.

okay but if they arent funded that means they gotta do a zrun/targa/scarlion and a horntail run.. unless they scroll for luk.

And im talking about later. not currently. that why i told him to level first. :\

okay but if they arent funded that means they gotta do a zrun/targa/scarlion and a horntail run.. unless they scroll for luk.

And im talking about later. not currently. that why i told him to level first. :\
    If you can't afford a targa by level 135 you're probably doing something wrong. And even then, not a big deal since there are a lot of great luckless staves now.

lol im level 101 and i can't afford anything. xD mostly cuz i scroll all my equips even tho i know im just gunna sell them later anyway :\

lol im level 101 and i can't afford anything. xD mostly cuz i scroll all my equips even tho i know im just gunna sell them later anyway :\
    You have an entire job advancement to go though, And you're a priest, you should litterally be invincible. The only mage I can see being really poor is Fire/Poison.

That said you have a habit of scrolling items that would be a waste, add up all of that wasted money and see how much you would have. Damage only matters in 3 cases in maplestory.

-50 When you're competing for PQ spots.

50-150 your KO rate against monsters, which is usually remedied by leveling rather than spending millions on scrolls.

150-200 Bosses runs, group monsters like Lionheart. (Largely irrelevant to priests anyway.)

Also, we don't even know what kind of mage OP is, I just realized that, lol.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 4th January 2011 at 12:38 AM.