Thread: "Where should I train?"

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default "Where should I train?"

Thought this would be a good way to start up the Resistance's Hunting Ground board. Anyone who's a higher-levelled Resistance character player (or with experience in them from other versions of MS), your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Level 1 - 30
    Edelstein's Resistance Quests (seriously, there's not many easier ways to go about this)
    Moon Bunny PQ
    Kerning City PQ (the PQs to alternatively break the routine while still levelling)
    Level 30 - 51
    Carnival PQ (preferably Rombot grinding, then Trade Wins, then regular. Warning: you may die quite a bit)
    ...I guess anywhere where the monsters are your level?
    Last edited by Megadeus; 9th January 2011 at 07:58 PM.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Anyone got any advice on where to train for a level 51 Battle Mage?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Drakes should be a nice place for exp, fairly high spawn, as well as the early stages in Malaysia. From level 54 onwards I was at Dark Fissions, Oly Olys, Rodeos and then, at level 68, I moved to Jesters. From then I got to level 88 and moved to MP3. I'm level 100 now and I'll be at MP3 till probably mid 100s

Also if you have any Edelstein quests outstanding it would be good to complete them. However there is a quest were you need to kill Francis's Puppets. They give around 381 exp per kill with a decent spawn rate. As long as you don't complete the quest you can enter the room as much as you want.
    Spoiler!

My art blog