Thread: Hello! :3

Default Hello! :3

Helloooo errrywunn. my names drew, i used to play maplestory back in the v.30's and i quit for a long time and only recently started playing again. i play on a level 102 battle mage and i love how the game has changed, some things i don't like but overall the game is better.

glad to be back :D never have joined a maplestory forum before, i checked out basilmarket but to be honest their "forum" kind of sucks.. they're more of an information database anyways, haha.

but yeah. personal details? i'm 17. 18 in june, playing guitar for 8 years now and skateboarding for 10. i live in florida, it totally sucks here. don't ever come here. hmm, i love body modification. i'm currently apprenticing for tattooing and piercing while being in high school. last year totally sucks here, i wish i didn't live here. the graduation requirements are awful, then again i never really liked school in the first place.

my earlobes are stretched to 1-1/2, i kind of want to make them bigger but at the same time i don't. i'm very impatient when it comes to stretching and i hate having tape around my ears. i have my nostril pierced, and my lip. i'm slowly getting interested in having my tongue split.. what a freak :p

other than that i'm not too interesting, whatevs. does this place have a forum for in-game sales? O: i really need to get rid of 10k snow pieces! and if anybody wants to play, go ahead and add me. i need friends x)

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you know of the impact tattooing and gauging can have on your chances of being employed.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Just give your employers a yeehaw and they'll love you forever

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by turles View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you know of the impact tattooing and gauging can have on your chances of being employed.
    thank you. yes i do, i don't plan to tattoo my body all over the place however so far what i have planned for myself is a tattoo on the top of my foot, and on my chest. i'm not sure of what else yet, i wanted anchors on my hands [can't go in depth] for a while and my knuckles tattooed but i figured going overboard right now isn't such a great idea, unfortunately. i understand the aspect of looking 'professional' but i think that employers are way too uptight. body modification is more of a lifestyle for me and not something i'm doing to gain uber $c3n3 p01ntz because i'm so brutal. i hate those kids.

body modification is beautiful :p i don't think the world is accepting as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Just give your employers a yeehaw and they'll love you forever
    meh.. with where i'm from in south florida it would probably work, lmao. spring hill is loaded with rednecks .__.

An original. Nice to meet you. Welcome to HS. Enjoy your stay!

why thank you dood! :D

a dumbass baby

Hello! Welcome to hidden street!

I would have gauges but I'm on that job hunt hype, so none of that for me.

Getting jobs is really difficult lately down here, no idea why. Everyone is getting denied or they aren't hiring. :/

feel free to add me. always looking for new people to play with :D