Thread: What do mechs have that's so special around 4x?

Default What do mechs have that's so special around 4x?

Everywhere I've been (ingame, Sleepywood, here) all have said that once mechs come out its going to be impossible to get a CD map. So, do they have some super special mobbing/movement skill/s or something?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

No, they mean that it's just going to be very crowded with people trying out the new character.

Spoiler!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Well, they are pretty good mobbers too. Practically the only DPS is Gatling Gun, pretty much everything else is for hitting about six enemies. Or weird self destruct abilities. And yea, they have movement too (the drill charge and rocket jump).
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 10th January 2011 at 09:53 AM.

Banned

atomic smash hits up to like 6 mobs and because it ignores 30% defense when maxed, it's basically always a 1-hit even with clean equips

e:
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Well, they are pretty good mobbers too. Practically the only DPS is Gatling Gun, pretty much everything else is for hitting about six enemies. Or weird self destruct abilities. And yea, they have movement too (the drill charge and rocket jump).

drill charge is cool because it hits 10 mobs at max but it's not that powerful, i guess if you spam it fine, that's basically what you do in first job anyway

rocket jump can only be used when there's a platform above you, and the smash that follows after you land only affects the platform above, not sure why you mentioned that when the topic is on cds, it's only one floor
    Last edited by Poisonous; 10th January 2011 at 10:02 AM.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I mentioned it because someone asked about "movement abilities." Whether or not it's perfectly on topic is not my concern.