Thread: I need help for evan 9th job!!!

Icon4 I need help for evan 9th job!!!

i only have 2 skills so far, 1 is maple warrior and Illusion. but i don't see hero's will/Awakening do i have to buy a lvl 10 book or from cs? also where can i get maple warrior lvl 20 and 30? or i can buy the 1 that the mages use? plz answer me ASAP thank you!!!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Hero's Will is pretty useless. It just cures seduce with a cooldown. Don't even waste 1 point on it until your main skills are finished.

To obtain it, you need to complete a quest. It should be listed under your "job" tab.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Hero's Will is pretty useless. It just cures seduce with a cooldown. Don't even waste 1 point on it until your main skills are finished.

To obtain it, you need to complete a quest. It should be listed under your "job" tab.
    what about maple warrior? do i buy the mastery book as other mage?

Get Flame Wheel and Magic Mastery(evan). They're important at the beginning.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You already have the Maple Warrior skillbook.

Skillbooks are obtained through quests or boss drops, and they usually unlock a skill to level 10. Mastery books unlock it further, and you will have to buy or hunt for them.

Spoiler!

i know i have maple warrio already but that only lvl 10 so do i need to buy mastery book lvl 20 and 30?

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    i know i have maple warrio already but that only lvl 10 so do i need to buy mastery book lvl 20 and 30?
    Yes, basically you're "given" most up-to-10 skills, 20/30 you HAVE to buy from others or farm them yourself.

Unhelpful replies are unhelpful.
    For Evan 9th Job skills: Flame Wheel[10], Magic Mastery[10] the only way to obtain these skillbooks are from zakum.
    So, find a guild that does runs, and basically go along and kill zakum with them.