Thread: Aran in need of help

Default Aran in need of help

Im a lvl 116 aran and my training is really slowing down about 3+hrs with all the family rep used while people i know are getting about 3x the % get. i have a bad gear so i was wondering if i should put off lvling to make arcglaive (if i can dono the lvl suggested)?. Help?

Hey man I feel you.. And I'm not even at that level yet lol. But I think Arans level slower compared to most other classes. I don't mean that it's harder, so don't jump on me guys lol, just slower. Because of how arans are played. Thats just my take, now should it be 3x slower? I dunno.

Btw do you remember how long it was taking you to level from like level 100 to 101?

Quote Originally Posted by imthegoat View Post
    Hey man I feel you.. And I'm not even at that level yet lol. But I think Arans level slower compared to most other classes. I don't mean that it's harder, so don't jump on me guys lol, just slower. Because of how arans are played. Thats just my take, now should it be 3x slower? I dunno.

Btw do you remember how long it was taking you to level from like level 100 to 101?
    uh i believe it took around a hr with hs and full party in jesters lol

Btw at your current level is that 3+ hours to gain one level? Or?

Check your stats, you may have really high dex, that is a problem now. Arans are pretty solid trainers and 3+ hours is pretty slow for post BB, Also you should tell us where you train. It could very well be the spot you're at.