Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V099 - Urgent Game Client Patch and Server Maintenance on 13/01/2011

Quote Originally Posted by shrr View Post
    whn i click the maplestory exe. he say ''Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'' ==
    Is your MapleStory.exe still there? I mean is it still inside your MapleStory C drive folder?
    If no, your Anti-Virus might have accidentally deleted it or have quarrentine it. If it has been quarrentined, you can make MapleStory an exception and restore MapleStory.exe back to its original location.
    If your MapleStory.exe has already been deleted, you will have to re-download the entire game cilent again. Do go to your Anti-Virus and make an exception for it.
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    Is your MapleStory.exe still there? I mean is it still inside your MapleStory C drive folder?
    If no, your Anti-Virus might have accidentally deleted it or have quarrentine it. If it has been quarrentined, you can make MapleStory an exception and restore MapleStory.exe back to its original location.
    If your MapleStory.exe has already been deleted, you will have to re-download the entire game cilent again. Do go to your Anti-Virus and make an exception for it.
    ya,still inside my Maplestory C drive folder.But the icon of the maplestory exe. not a maplestory house icon is like.......erm duno hw to say just not a maplestory house icon....

Quote Originally Posted by shrr View Post
    ya,still inside my Maplestory C drive folder.But the icon of the maplestory exe. not a maplestory house icon is like.......erm duno hw to say just not a maplestory house icon....
    It might be a broken link? Did you try launching it directly from the MapleStory folder in C drive? Oh wait, or do you mean that happened to the MapleStory.exe in your c drive? If that's the case, you can try to re-download the game client. If not, I can't help you further. x(
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.