Thread: Help with skill allocation.

Default Help with skill allocation.

Well some of them are rather obvious like Soul Arrow, Ric, and Mastery, and FA, but after that is where the problem rolls in. I honestly have no idea what I should get after those, Jaguar-oshi, I don't know what the buff gives and don't wanna waste a point in it if its pointless, and Jaguar Rawr sounds pointless because of Ric.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Jaguar-Oshi is an absolute must. It can give +mp, +avoid, -damage taken, +damage, or +crit. When max, this is a GREAT buff.

Jaguar Roar is effective because it's a short, low attacking move, while Ricochet the mob to be raised up, and not right on the character (it will activate, but not hit the mob). Roar will hit mobs that are very close and low to the ground, and stuns/kbs them.

Mines will be upgraded to 13, but no more. It's pretty useless in the long run, but I do still use it at Water Goblins since it 1 hits them.

Spoiler!

i maxed mines they're fun
    also i never use roar, since i have max'd crossroads
    la

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Jaguar Oshi is awesome, Roar can be sacrificed for something else if you're going full on endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Jaguar Oshi is awesome, Roar can be sacrificed for something else if you're going full on endgame.
    That is the only the thing that drive me anymore, is just getting to the bosses and making a name for myself.