Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your thoughts on Mech?

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Oh no wonder. CPQ is fast, but it depends on you getting in (and the "5 min" is kinda slow). With CPQ I made that in about 3-4 days (maybe about 2-5 hours playtime per day).

CPQ is full and full of jackasses.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Don't bother with CPQ. There's about a nice person 1 in 10,000 there. Though Rombot grinding is incredibly fast you may as well just normal grind. You could get more money that way now too.

I dislike Mechanics. I've yet to play one, as MS didn't give me a slot in Bellocan, but I just dislike the fact they're everywhere and overhyped as well as most likely going to be complete... yeah... Poo bums. I will really dislike seeing them at Trojans on my Assassin, unless I just loot from them (I'm making my friend a level 60 bow and I need a LOT of Trojan Swords, but only about 300 more)
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Banned

lololo noobs w/ nerfed drill rush only 6 targets kms had 12

ps lupins are better than golems after 25
    Last edited by Poisonous; 20th January 2011 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    no leech, probably took me around 4 hours to be honest, i lost count of time.
    1~10, probably 20-30 mins max.
    10~20, about an hour, thanks to the stupid quests. Takes <20 mins at Blue Ribbon Pigs, with the zoomzoom skill.
    20~30, about 45 mins~ an hour, Mixed Golem training.
    30~36, about 4 seconds, I had a bunch of Energy Capsules
    36~50 CDs at KC Square, took about... hour and a half? Maybe a little more. D/C'd in the middle so I didn't keep proper track of time.
    Your accuracy was probably terrible though wasn't it? I mean 6 lvls below the mob even with dex seems like a fair amount of misses.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    lololo noobs w/ nerfed drill rush only 6 targets kms had 12

ps lupins are better than golems after 25
    lololololol
    it's 10 targets noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    Your accuracy was probably terrible though wasn't it? I mean 6 lvls below the mob even with dex seems like a fair amount of misses.
    With Drill Hands it doesn't really matter. I 2-hit CDs with it, and it pushes them back even if you miss. With DH I barely even noticed the misses anyway. Even a 30% miss rate didn't alter my training speed at all, since the spawn rate of CDs is relatively slow. I had to wait a few seconds for them to spawn after i zoomed across the map. At a 100% hit rate I'd still be waiting for the CDs to spawn.
    Last edited by emailbox; 20th January 2011 at 10:23 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Mechs are expensive to play right? I mean, you need two sets of equipment to play right? Your character's clothes and then the mech's parts? And you need a full set of parts to ride the mech right?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Mechs are expensive to play right? I mean, you need two sets of equipment to play right? Your character's clothes and then the mech's parts? And you need a full set of parts to ride the mech right?
    Just a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dual Blade View Post
    I put 30 pnts into INT cause I din't want my chara to be dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    no, you just need a gun to attack.
    same equips as everyone else, and mech equips are pretty sucky early on. the first set you can equip is at level 50, and only give like 1 att, 1 str, 1 dex (for 3 parts).
    once you get to 120 though, it's pretty decent. also i think you have to chaos them if you want to scroll them, because i've never seen mechanic-part specific scrolls.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

The mech equipment "set" is more like the Evan dragon equips. They really don't matter a whole lot, especially since you can find each one pretty easily.

Spoiler!