Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your thoughts on Mech?

Every time I read the thread title I think aloud: "What ARE your thoughts on Mechs..."

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I got to 50 last night. (Took about 6-8 hours) And I have to say that I am loving my mechanic.
    HeaIMe4Free - 9x Priest in Windia.
    Member of the HIDDENSTREET Guild in Windia!

My Mechanic? He's level 15. Gonna try for 15-50 today which would be a personal all-time record. Drill hands is sweet, but Flame launcher will be ridiculous fun. *Evil smirk*

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    My Mechanic? He's level 15. Gonna try for 15-50 today which would be a personal all-time record. Drill hands is sweet, but Flame launcher will be ridiculous fun. *Evil smirk*
    Just wait until you get Atomic Hammer. It's HILARIOUSLY overpowered.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Every time I read the thread title I think aloud: "What ARE your thoughts on Mechs..."
    I made the thread but I think the same thing, don't ask me why I put "is" there, no idea myself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elitemage56 View Post
    Just wait until you get Atomic Hammer. It's HILARIOUSLY overpowered.
    exactly why people dont understand the fact that it ignores %-defense on a monster

dash>jump(no moving, just jump)>atomic hammer is nearly just as good as one drill in terms of movement, and it does more damage

Ok, Loving the Mechanic. It brought me back to Maple after a hiatus of over a year and a half, and so far it has been the funnest experience for me, although that may be combined with the lower experience requirements and the new damage system.

I do have a question though. Besides the meager boost you receive for mechanic equips, does it also alter the look of your mech? Because one annoyance I have is that your mech looks exactly the same as every other person's mech.

Other than that, I agree with Poisonus about the Atomic hammer, but the thing about the drill hands is it is so much easier to use repeatedly. Doing the same thing over and over again is already boring, why make it compicated aswell? Drill hands is a very good grinding mob skill, and I cant wait for job three to pump it up.

I love the Mech class, have USG up to 78, and have almost stopped using ATomic Hammer for Punch!! woot I love it!! There are so many abilities, different ways to kill things, all capable too!

So my Mech is 56, so hard to find channels now. And people (attempted to) ks and attempt to steal my channel .Claiming "post-bb nub, ks or be ksed" No joke, 4 or 5 people had said this to me yesterday at Scarecrows.

That's why I never train at the #1 spot, because it won't be #1 when it's full of idiots.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100