Thread: Need. New. Equipment.

Default Need. New. Equipment.

So, like I gave a good friend(rl) of mine my account details about two years ago and he suddenly decides to log on my acc and stripping my wk... and I really need new equipment right now.
    What I have atm is
    Reg clean zhelm
    10 att wg
    12 str cape, just scrolled it >.>
    lv 70 top with 12 str pot
    lv 70 clean botom
    clean lv 70 shoes
    No pendant, he took my darn dep! D;
    No earrings, he took my earrings too ._.
    Rohen 102 att, 7 str. 2% att, 35 hp and 4 str.

TOTAL CRAP.

My current funds are 40m only just made that by merching so what can I get with this? or should I just focus on making money for now?

And yes I changed the details. >.>

Spoiler!

Weapon, check.
    ATT gloves, check.
    zHelm, check.

???????
    You don't need to upgrade gear, yet. What level are you?
    If you're still in early 3rd job, gear pretty much doesn't affect your damage at all.
    On all my characters I never had a pendant on them until at least 120+; a MoN on my Blade Master and an HTP on my WH/Outlaw(shared).
    And earrings? The only earrings anyone should realistically have end-game are those Rex Earrings, unless you're a mage, which you aren't.
    If you really want to improve your damage, try getting some level 80+ gear with %STR potentials on them.
    Last edited by emailbox; 23rd January 2011 at 02:47 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Gear isn't a huge factor 50-129, After 130 you'll need new gear then, though. The best thing you can do is get some good 71+ gear, like Email said. One Piece of potential gear can be equal or better than everything you may have lost. As long as you have the essentials, A Decent Weapon, And Passable attack gloves.

In all honesty, the first thing you're going to probably have to replace is the Rohen; Shield Mastery and Guardian require a shield. Even then, that's late third job at the earliest, and not even necessary.

All of your gear is better than mine. It's not that bad. Just focus on making money now.