Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrior skills distribution?

Default Warrior skills distribution?

I've been away from the game for a long while now. I just rolled a warrior, advanced to spearman, and now I'm around level 34 @ mushking empire. I'm doing the quests there. I have three points in weapon mastery, but 10 or so points lying around. Where do I distribute them now?

Do I invest in that ground smash or whatever the hell it's called? Skill distribution please!

Thanks.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I'm pretty sure you will have points extra, but if you don't, do not. Advanced Basic's is far more useful.

So I max booster, mastery, HB, FA, etc?

Yo guys,
    in 1st job, does it metter when I max HP boost?
    Or ill get same max hp either if ill max it first or last?
    I mean, if ill max it in lvls 10,11,12,13 or 26,27,28,29 ill have the same hp evantually?
    because its about percents so i thought the percents wil lgrow the most if ill max that skill in higer lvl...

It's better off to max HP Boost as early as possible. if you don't you'll see that you won't be having around 2000+ HP by level 30
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

With the Big Bang patch it is no longer necessary to max HP first, you can leave it to whenever you want, just make sure you max it before you advance
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by CusAmmo View Post
    Yo guys,
    in 1st job, does it metter when I max HP boost?
    Or ill get same max hp either if ill max it first or last?
    I mean, if ill max it in lvls 10,11,12,13 or 26,27,28,29 ill have the same hp evantually?
    because its about percents so i thought the percents wil lgrow the most if ill max that skill in higer lvl...
    Thank you for hijacking my thread.

Now, do I max booster, fa, mastery, hb, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    It's better off to max HP Boost as early as possible. if you don't you'll see that you won't be having around 2000+ HP by level 30
    Actually, that's not true anymore. You'd have the same HP no matter when you max it.

Quote Originally Posted by MizzouFTW View Post
    Thank you for hijacking my thread.

Now, do I max booster, fa, mastery, hb, etc?
    1 Ground Smash <- It's extremely useful for training, even at level 1. You'll have 1 on it eventually as well.
    5 Mastery <- I believe that makes Booster open? Or was it 3 Mastery?
    6 Booster <- Lots of people can live with 60 seconds of booster. It's personal preference really.
    Max Mastery <- Unlike before Big Bang, you actually need to max it straight off this time.
    1 Final Attack <- Just so it's there.

Now, either Enhanced Basics or Ground Smash. Because you're a spearman, you have the advantage of the range of spears/PA's. Thus, you can go Enhanced Basics quite safely. However, Ground Smash still has greater range, and outdamages a buffed Slash Blast on 3 monsters. You'd usually only find about 3 monsters anyway. It's doesn't particularly matter, since both get replaced by Crusher and Fury in third job.

3 Iron Will <- Still weaker than 11 Iron Body, so leave it at that for a while.
    Max Hyper Body <- Because...it's Hyper Body.
    Max Booster <- It's better than the last few options.
    Max Final Attack <- It's between Final Attack and Iron Body now. Both are fairly useless during training.
    Max Iron Will <- There's no point in having both Enhanced Basics and Ground Smash.
    1 Enhanced Basic or 11 Ground Smash [i]<- Depending on what you decided to max out.[i]

In the end, you'd have maxed everything except either Enhanced Basics (level 1) or Ground Smash (level 11). As with most skill builds, this is only a guide; your playing style will effect the order things get maxed. For example, you might more into booster or max Iron Will before Booster.

Tell me if the skills don't add up. I think I went wrong somewhere actually.

Thanks.

Now, I am level 37. Where do I train at now? I heard CPQ was nerfed? Is that true? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    Actually, that's not true anymore. You'd have the same HP no matter when you max it.

1 Ground Smash <- It's extremely useful for training, even at level 1. You'll have 1 on it eventually as well.
    5 Mastery <- I believe that makes Booster open? Or was it 3 Mastery?
    6 Booster <- Lots of people can live with 60 seconds of booster. It's personal preference really.
    Max Mastery <- Unlike before Big Bang, you actually need to max it straight off this time.
    1 Final Attack <- Just so it's there.

Now, either Enhanced Basics or Ground Smash. Because you're a spearman, you have the advantage of the range of spears/PA's. Thus, you can go Enhanced Basics quite safely. However, Ground Smash still has greater range, and outdamages a buffed Slash Blast on 3 monsters. You'd usually only find about 3 monsters anyway. It's doesn't particularly matter, since both get replaced by Crusher and Fury in third job.

3 Iron Will <- Still weaker than 11 Iron Body, so leave it at that for a while.
    Max Hyper Body <- Because...it's Hyper Body.
    Max Booster <- It's better than the last few options.
    Max Final Attack <- It's between Final Attack and Iron Body now. Both are fairly useless during training.
    Max Iron Will <- There's no point in having both Enhanced Basics and Ground Smash.
    1 Enhanced Basic or 11 Ground Smash [i]<- Depending on what you decided to max out.[i]

In the end, you'd have maxed everything except either Enhanced Basics (level 1) or Ground Smash (level 11). As with most skill builds, this is only a guide; your playing style will effect the order things get maxed. For example, you might more into booster or max Iron Will before Booster.

Tell me if the skills don't add up. I think I went wrong somewhere actually.
    I'm pretty sure this skill does NOT get maxed. I'd maxed Enhanced basics.