Thread: Need help on which gun to buy

Default Need help on which gun to buy

i see a +7 concerto +2str +4dex 89WA 2 lined with attack+3% luk+5 85mill

and a +7 peacemaker 83WA 2 lined with weapon attack +10 and avoid +18 50mill

both not hammered im pretty new to the new system only started again about 1 week ago and playing in el nido please help on which would be a better buy.

Quote Originally Posted by marvinr26 View Post
    i see a +7 concerto +2str +4dex 89WA 2 lined with attack+3% luk+5 85mill

and a +7 peacemaker 83WA 2 lined with weapon attack +10 and avoid +18 50mill

both not hammered im pretty new to the new system only started again about 1 week ago and playing in el nido please help on which would be a better buy.
    Depends on what you're looking for, The Peacemaker seems better at a glance, Neither are endgame material though. Even if it is a new server. I'd save your money depending on your current weapon and focus on a good endgame weapon.

I think the peacemaker is a lower level weapon too, Allowing for more leeway with strength equips. Not to mention it's significantly cheaper. If I had to choose between the two, I'd choose the peacemaker definitely.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 18th February 2011 at 06:02 AM.

im not really looking for a end game weapon i just need something so i can kill faster and lvl faster i should be makign more meso when i can start bossing i guess

Quote Originally Posted by marvinr26 View Post
    im not really looking for a end game weapon i just need something so i can kill faster and lvl faster i should be makign more meso when i can start bossing i guess
    Depending on the current stats of your current weapon you may not change your KO rate against monsters, thus adding damage wouldn't be all that helpful.

well my stats is 100str 511dex range 2571-3956