Thread: BattleMage Leveling Guide. (1-90)

Default BattleMage Leveling Guide. (1-90)

Levels 1-20: Questing (Resistance and surrounding quests), if you haven't reached level 20 once you've finished all of the quests, just kill surrounding enemies that are close your level.

Levels 20-30: All types of golems, these are great experience, and shouldn't take you much long to reach level 30.

Levels 30-35: Mushroom Kingdom. (Alternatively you can do CPQ from level 30 until 50.)

Levels 30-50: CPQ (I don't know where to grind at this level.

Levels 50-60: Ludibrium, go down to the area with the toys, start with the teddies, once they become slow experience, move to the right, and then repeat the process.

Levels 60-90: Twisted Jesters (Haunted Mansion)

Enjoy.

Slime

82-86 - Iron Mutae
    86-100 - Roids
    Optional 90-104 if you can withstand the crowds
    104-114 - Captains mini-dungeon
    114-130 - Duals
    122-140 - Gigantic Spirit Vikings

Red Dragon Turtles are pretty good too, Bains in armoury also.
    Just thought I'd throw that out there for people curious beyond 90.

I think that from 50-60 BaM's and any other class should do drummer bunnies instead. They give good exp and they have a good meso drop too.
    I have no affiliation with the fail0verflow group nor am I a member. (Just putting that out there)

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by fail0verflow View Post
    I think that from 50-60 BaM's and any other class should do drummer bunnies instead. They give good exp and they have a good meso drop too.
    Terrible idea. The spawn is too spread out vertically. You are much better off going to moon bunnies in KFT and/or teddies and pandas in Ludi. They have horizontal maps and you can teleport through them fast.

And to the OP: CPQ is SLOW now. You can grind through 30-50 at Mush kingdom (for 5 fast levels and the medal) and then got to Orbis. Start of the at the Jr kitties, but once you get close to 40, go to Pixies. I recommend lunars until 41 then head over to the final luster pixie map. Lusters will net you a level in 4-5 minutes when you first get there. Stay there until 50.
    Last edited by Thorr; 28th January 2011 at 08:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Terrible idea. The spawn is too spread out vertically. You are much better off going to moon bunnies in KFT and/or teddies and pandas in Ludi. They have horizontal maps and you can teleport through them fast.

And to the OP: CPQ is SLOW now. You can grind through 30-50 at Mush kingdom (for 5 fast levels and the medal) and then got to Orbis. Start of the at the Jr kitties, but once you get close to 40, go to Pixies. I recommend lunars until 41 then head over to the final luster pixie map. Lusters will net you a level in 4-5 minutes when you first get there. Stay there until 50.

No CD training?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    No CD training?
    CD is full of people, so unless you want to KS and lose training efficiency, stay away from CD's.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

wouldnt you go in the private rooms before taking down Spirit Rock? And doing the Quests help too.

Thunder God

Why bother? At luster Pixies you will go from lvl 40-50 in an under an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Artythizza View Post
    Levels 60 68-90: Twisted Jesters (Haunted Mansion)
    Granted this is a slight bump... Anyway you won't be hitting Jesters well until at least 68 (67 at lowest). Going at 67 and below is just plain stupid. Malaysia at 60 - 65/66 and Edelstein's puppet room 66 - 68. THEN Jesters.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I find that there are way too many people at Jesters so its good from 68 to maybe mid-70s? i left at 70 :P go to edelstein mines after that till u feel that u can leave. great variety, spawn is good, meso is decent. if u do hp/exp rate and compare mines to jesters, its about equal. but much easier to find a great, empty grind place in Edelstein Mines

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough