Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eternal FROSTBITE.

Thanks Nick! These are really great descriptions.

No comedy? Aw. Maybe I should just sketch in a tiny grinning luna-fairy sitting on the tombstone...

Like i said, it's not really comedy.

Unless you imagine these two characters drawn as shonen doods.

Then make the dark god gay.
    In fact, that was the original idea. xxxHOLIC can give the same atmosphere when watanuki is dealt with, by his "master" witch, kinda forgot her name.

I'll update tonight, maybe. Ill also create a typed-out version for people like Omar.

EDIT: I've done it. Now i just need a REAL name for the main character to continue. In my draft i wrote 'Llednar'.
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 9th February 2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

I would say Leon. That's just me.

Leon is good. Simple.

Sigh.

Meanwhile, i'll go think about how to continue. In case you didn't know, the typed out version is up and it's different.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Took a look at it... I will read it when I'm feeling more... dark? "He screamed as his death swooped upon him." I cannot read that in my mood without smiling.

Yeah, thats because you know he'll survive.
    Otherwise, i would carry on with another character's name. This dude should have turned out to be some random survivor.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Update as a relatively short chapter, or an incomplete one. I deleted my original draft as it seemed more stupid than this one.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Compared to the last draft I see a good level of improvement from your already impressive writing style. Keep up the good work.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

thank you very much Omar.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Slight edit and minor update to chapter II. It's still incomplete mind.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.