Thread: Eternal FROSTBITE.

Threaded View

Default Eternal FROSTBITE.

I apologize to my fellow writers in Hidden-Street for never doing any updates, and i will now announce that i cannot-be-****ed to even bother updating HS anymore, for i prefer giving stories to my friends via MSN or in real life as in Hidden-Street, i believe i have turned into a form of ghost to some people. In simple language, my fame is minus infinity.
    Now, Eternal FROSTBITE came in several older names.
    Screw retyping everything. Instead, i discussed this in MSN with one of my friends. Jiahao, actually.
    For wall of text, open the following spoiler. To AVOID wall of text, skip spoiler button.
    Note : Correction = Me. Jiahao = Zealot.
    Spoiler!

Now, i have posted this because i need opinions on how to improve the story. I have noticed a sharp deterioration of my writing ability, which can also just be translated into simple language :
    - 9001 INT
    + 9001 STUPID

Spoiler!

This is the typed-out version, which is IMPROVED.
    It isn't too hard to read the scanned versions, it's just that you're TOO LAZY TO FIGURE IT OUT. No matter.
    I hope you enjoy this story.

================================================== =========

eternal FROSTBITE

================================================== =========

chapter i. Of gods and zombies.

Spoiler!

chapter ii. white empty spaces.

Spoiler!

Thank you.
    Rei
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 30th August 2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.