Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eternal FROSTBITE.

Default Eternal FROSTBITE.

I apologize to my fellow writers in Hidden-Street for never doing any updates, and i will now announce that i cannot-be-****ed to even bother updating HS anymore, for i prefer giving stories to my friends via MSN or in real life as in Hidden-Street, i believe i have turned into a form of ghost to some people. In simple language, my fame is minus infinity.
    Now, Eternal FROSTBITE came in several older names.
    Screw retyping everything. Instead, i discussed this in MSN with one of my friends. Jiahao, actually.
    For wall of text, open the following spoiler. To AVOID wall of text, skip spoiler button.
    Note : Correction = Me. Jiahao = Zealot.
    Spoiler!

Now, i have posted this because i need opinions on how to improve the story. I have noticed a sharp deterioration of my writing ability, which can also just be translated into simple language :
    - 9001 INT
    + 9001 STUPID

Spoiler!

This is the typed-out version, which is IMPROVED.
    It isn't too hard to read the scanned versions, it's just that you're TOO LAZY TO FIGURE IT OUT. No matter.
    I hope you enjoy this story.

================================================== =========

eternal FROSTBITE

================================================== =========

chapter i. Of gods and zombies.

Spoiler!

chapter ii. white empty spaces.

Spoiler!

Thank you.
    Rei
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 30th August 2011 at 10:48 PM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm totally into this, except I can't post much right now.

and for heaven's sakes, will you two keep your names off the internet? D:
    Last edited by Lunasaku; 30th January 2011 at 02:04 AM.

I don't believe that it's such a big deal as it's not our full names. There be, a 99% chance a database for each of these two respective names, except for the ENDING of these names, which i will not speak of, DUUUUUH.

EDIT: Also glad to see that you like it. I decided eff it though, then proceeded to make the dark god long haired, beardless, ancient eyes but youthful face. Oh, and the main character shall have partial amnesia.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

-facepalm- NICK YOUR SURNAMES ARE PRESENT

Kouhai, you do realise our names are longer than just "Nicholas Yu"?
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Uh... no. Aha.

You'll never find me just by searching in google for "Nicholas Yu" if you exclude facebook.
    There IS a google books extract that involves a letter to a gaming magazine if you know my full name, but that's about it. Heck, you cant even find "Ravenblade" without the words "hidden-street". Meanwhile, i'll put this story on hold until i finish this week's module assignments.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

2 hard 2 read ~_~
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I need fresh ideas. Gimme some illustration foundations here (I already drew an guy with a goatee that looks astonishingly like Indiana Jones)

Or maybe I should keep doodling Destiny. It's awesome.

Well anyway, keep your braingears turning.

A horde of nuts swarming like zombies outside what suspiciously looks like saint peter's square.
    The dark god inspecting the main character's face. And a little too close for comfort.

What possibly MAY be in the story, hence spoilers :
    Spoiler!

There you go. Enjoy doodling. And of course, in case you didnt know, this is meant to be a highly morbid, atheist-like story, and plenty of dark. No comedy. Except gay referencing, because for some reason, that's refusing to get out of my mind.

And Omar, i apologize for the poor quality, but time is a luxury i am running out of, and thus cannot type one out for you yet. I'm rather tired of late, in dire need of motivation to overcome my laziness and do multiple things, but there is simply too much for now.
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 8th February 2011 at 10:42 PM.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.