Thread: Gear for me Mech! Argh!

Default Gear for me Mech! Argh!

So do I get enough strength to wear the higher level pirate gear, or stop at a certain point and scroll what I have, or do I go for all the really good Common stuff.

I didnt get the kitty helmet, i dont have a zak helm...but I guess I could get a Zakum helm.

What is everyone else doing? Capping STR at a certain point?

I capped my strength at 40 to have an easier mid game, but you could arguably go lower because of end game set ups. Some of the end game equips give such massive amounts to all stats it's sort of a waste to go past a certain point.

Banned

You really don't need to wear high level pirate gear at low levels until you start going end-game. You can always use the Crocell hat, 100%'d dex robe, squishy shoes, medal, and a decent work glove.

Also the lower leveled maple weapons are ridiculously cheap now :\

Personally I'd cap at 30 since I have an Outlaw with 30 base STR and am gearing for 30 base STR, and they equip the same gear.
    However, on a new character, I'd recommend ~60 base STR, at most. Once you get a zHelm + other all stat gear, you'll have more than enough STR to equip any gun of choice.

bolt202/veil225/feint200