Thread: What to do now ? :<

Icon4 What to do now ? :<

Well currently i'm a level 103 Dragon Knight.

What gear should i change so i can kill captains faster. I have little to no funding.
    Also why is my damage so low compared to other Dragons knights :/

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You don't have enough weapon attack. You could easily find a better clean spear/PA than the Scorpio (FairFrozens are about 97 att clean, and cost less than 1m). You first priority should be to upgrade your weapon, and get at LEAST a 105 attack. Also, your training range will be with Blood (which gives a lot more than warrior pots now). If you haven't already started maxing blood, do so now, and use Warrior Elixirs from NLC until then (+12 w/att).

You seem to have plenty of str, and accuracy/dex doesn't matter much, so go for w/att.

Spoiler!

I don't know how DK's train at Captains, but after getting a better weapon...
    I would lose the shoes, the cape and the medal. Scroll some boots for speed (whitebottoms, potential speed or snowshoes. Try aim for about 10 speed). Get an Icarus Cape 2 and scroll it for strength, or buy a pre-scrolled one. Get the "One who touched the sky" medal and use that instead. A MoN at 110 and that gives you 30 speed; plus a speed pill would bring you to 40 speed, 10 jump. Losing those items would not impact on your damage range to the point where you need an extra hit to kill a monster, but the lets you get to the next mob faster, increasing training speed.

Unless, of course, you train with a mount. In that case, ignore the above, because you already have all the speed you need.