Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Wild Hunter - Jaguar - help please!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Hunter - Jaguar - help please!

Icon7 Wild Hunter - Jaguar - help please!

Hello everyone...
    Yesterday i saw someone riding a Black Jaguar and the Jaguar had a yellow eyes...
    He told me that any WH could get it from a quest...

How can i get this cool J?

Thnks for helping

From what I've seen the Jaguar's colour is randomly assigned. There is no way to change it's colour once you have the Jaguar. Wild Hunters are a clone class anyway
    Spoiler!

My art blog

You enter the Jag catching map again and catch it separately. However, the Jaguar you're talking about is the Jaira, which is exceedingly rare, so don't even expect to find it.

Also, @Phazon, yes you can change the colour of the Jaguar, you just need to catch a different one.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Ah I did not know that. Probably because WHs are a cheap imitation class >=/ Tryin' to steal my job! And BMs/XbowMs everywhere
    Spoiler!

My art blog

There is no proven direct time Jaira spawns. It is proven though, that Jaira does spawn anywhere between 12 - 2 AM or PM PST, and spawns on multiple channels in the same world and on a random place on the map. It is rumored however, that Jaira spawns only between 12:30 - 1:30 AM or PM PST. It is false that Jaira does not spawn after 1 AM or PM PST. Recent discovery states that Jaira does NOT spawn every day, but maybe every other day or per 36 hours. Jaira spawns in all of the worlds at the same time.

Don't blink >:U

I got Jaira this morning on Broa, channel 19 at 5:00 AM....the early bird catches the rare mount. :D

Out of curiosity, does Jaira have any benefits other than looking cooler than other mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by ConBrio View Post
    Out of curiosity, does Jaira have any benefits other than looking cooler than other mounts?
    Extra speed and jump, I think.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yes, it gives you a slight boost of jump and speed, compared to normal Jags.
    I've been searched the whole internet to find info about Jaira, cuz i wanted one.
    There's no more information as far as a now, then the information DMoter gave.
    Except, that there could be more rooms in one channel.
    So, ive you get out of the map, and re-enter it, you could be in a different room.
    Also could it be that the rooms are lvl based.
    So, a lvl 40 WH spawns in a different room then a lvl 60 WH does.
    I'm not sure about this info, but it could make some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBlood View Post
    Yes, it gives you a slight boost of jump and speed, compared to normal Jags.
    I've been searched the whole internet to find info about Jaira, cuz i wanted one.
    There's no more information as far as a now, then the information DMoter gave.
    Except, that there could be more rooms in one channel.
    So, ive you get out of the map, and re-enter it, you could be in a different room.
    Also could it be that the rooms are lvl based.
    So, a lvl 40 WH spawns in a different room then a lvl 60 WH does.
    I'm not sure about this info, but it could make some sense.

It's 1 instance per channel, so there would only be 19,13, or 20 rooms depending on your server
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.