Thread: Nose-breathing fluoride addicts.

Default Nose-breathing fluoride addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    I can spit. I just can't breathe, brush, and spit in rapid succession. (Spits something to prove it)

Here's what tends to happen. I'm fine for the first few minutes, but I'm rinsing the brush after each go to keep it clean. Unlike gum, which is relatively hard to swallow, the closer it gets to liquid, especially when combined with phlegm from perhaps too much milk, extra saliva if I haven't brushed in awhile, and perhaps blood all gather on my tongue. So one of two things happen, either I brush for too long and BAM ten minutes later I inhale (herpes), or I spit most of it out and theres like 10% left on my tongue making it feel dry and chalky and I drink some water of milk after which flushes it into my system.

Mouthbreathing is the RIGHT way to breathe. The air is much fresher, and you can sniff stuff for heightened dog-like sense of smell.

You're so stupid. You're nose is clogged and hard to breath with because YOU DON'T USE IT. You're only what 12 years old if you have ADD and don't want to take your meds?, so in this short time your nose is already ****ed. Imagine in another 20 years. Also, you can't smell nearly as good as with your mouth, so how can you "sniff" with your "nose" as a defense for mouth breathing? You always get that heightened dog-like sense of smell when you breath with your nose.

Fluoride and mouthwash and Fluoride mouthwash and Fluoride toothpaste have daily limits and if you overuse them it cause's far more damage then good.

1) Rinse Mouth (once) Should not be done inless using prebrush mouthwash
    2) Use Tongue scraper and carefully do the tongue scraping
    3) Rinse Mouth again (once) Should not be done at all
    4) Grab toothbrush and wet it
    5) Apply toothbrush
    6) Brush teeth in a counterclockwise fashion through out my front teeth. Wrong, brush up and down to remove plaque, otherwise you just move it left and right and it stays
    7) Open mouth and brush all teeth (top and back)
    8) Spit out Toothpaste
    9) Repeat Step 6-8 two more times (for a total of three)
    10) Rinse Mouth (three times) Are you that stupid?
    11) Done
    Last edited by Lotz; 6th February 2011 at 01:40 AM.

This warranted a new thread because...

Also you rinse your mouth with water to get rid of the extra foam when you're done.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Hmm, if those are water rinses then I am wrong I admit that, but from her post I assume all of those rinses are with fluoride based mouthwash.

And there hell aint close to enough threads in this forum, especially with a attitude like that stopping them from being made. Should I have flamed her in her thread?

Banned

What the **** is this ****.

Is he ranting about Bulma or the way Peterdoken brushes his teeth?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Who's Peter, this is solely about Bulma, well and any other stupid nose breathing fluoride ingestee's on this forum.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Peterdoken=Rasudoken. Peterdoken posted the brushing ritual thing.

Bulma is technically a "he" but prefers to be called a "she", and I generally just respect her wishes when it comes to that. In general, she's incredibly stubborn (often to the point of ignorant denial), although I'm not sure the "brushing" thread was serious. I think she was just playing up the weird factor after her colossal screw up against Dae314 in the browser argument.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    1) Rinse Mouth (once) Should not be done inless using prebrush mouthwash
    2) Use Tongue scraper and carefully do the tongue scraping
    3) Rinse Mouth again (once) Should not be done at all
    4) Grab toothbrush and wet it
    5) Apply toothbrush
    6) Brush teeth in a counterclockwise fashion through out my front teeth. Wrong, brush up and down to remove plaque, otherwise you just move it left and right and it stays
    7) Open mouth and brush all teeth (top and back)
    8) Spit out Toothpaste
    9) Repeat Step 6-8 two more times (for a total of three)
    10) Rinse Mouth (three times) Are you that stupid?
    11) Done
    Uh, yeah, this isn't how Bulma brushes her teeth, it's mine.
    And when I say rinse mouth, i meant with water, and I only do it because of my OCD.

For step six, I do in a counterclockwise fashion per tooth (or two?). If you want more details, I start with my two front teeth, brush in a counterclockwise fashion perhaps 3 times, then move onto the teeth to the left of it. When I get to the point where I run out of teeth to the left, I move to the right until I run out of teeth to brush. Then I proceed to step 7 (which doesn't have as much details).
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    And there hell aint close to enough threads in this forum, especially with a attitude like that stopping them from being made. Should I have flamed her in her thread?
    Do you want to get banned? Don't start new threads just because there aren't enough threads in this forum. Instead of creating a new thread to respond to another thread, just post in that thread. That's the whole purpose of being able to post in the thread. Don't do this again.