Thread: What should I do?

Default What should I do?

I have currently a lvl 95 crusader. I've enjoyed it a lot up till this point. But now, I feel like the entire maple world is out to ks me. Mechs with their drills and hammers . BMs with their tele and Xblows. WHs with their mobility and arrows. DBs with just about everything. Assassins, evans, even my 'inferior' cousin Dawn Warriors have a ridiculous hit-8-targets for 1000%. I'm not some OMGDPS guy, but I'm being ksed by absolutely everybody and losing out in dps, mobility, AND aoe.

My questions are:
    1) How is everyone in this situation putting up with this?
    2) Do you have some special training spot w/o ksers? (I'm mostly at MP3 and Gallos)
    3) Does this situation improve down the line? Would funding make a difference?
    4) Should I just go ahead a create a new character and abandon my warrior?
    Last edited by newbatthis; 6th February 2011 at 03:57 AM.

I have a level 100 crusader and I haven't had any KS problems. Also I play in Scania, the most populated world.

Quote Originally Posted by newbatthis View Post
    2) Do you have some special training spot w/o ksers? (I'm mostly at MP3 and Gallos)
    There's your problem right there. Everybody trains there. If you want some peace and quiet, GS2 is a good spot when it's not 2x, Ulu city is a good place to hide, and there are many other places with ~lv95 stuff, you just have to look.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

The reason I train there is because all the guides tell me to train there :/.

Could you elaborate on GS2 and Ulu City? I've never heard of them and I'm not good with abbreviations.

i love doing quests....they seem to runn out at 90...any suggestions.,,