Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ragnarok Online

Alright I'll be downloading all the client stuff now.
    Gone with the wind

I got the client downloaded, if we got people starting I'll start.

Otherwise I was JUST made aware 5 minutes ago that Tales Weaver finally made it to an English server... if none of you have played it, that would probably be a better experience at this time. :)
    Gone with the wind

explain this tales weaver, as i cant seem to get RO to work for some reason.
    Spoiler!

What be you doing, Daft?
    Meanwhile, we be playing Rapture eh? I'll start up. My character IGN in advance is Gabranth or Vann, paladin/sin respectively. Which do you want me to play?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    I got the client downloaded, if we got people starting I'll start.

Otherwise I was JUST made aware 5 minutes ago that Tales Weaver finally made it to an English server... if none of you have played it, that would probably be a better experience at this time. :)
    Holy ****. I've wanted to play Tales Weaver since it came out, but have never gotten an account to work on the Korean server.
    Downloading now!

bolt202/veil225/feint200

So much for playing RAGNAROK. -_-
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Yea TW has been out since before MapleStory but was never brought over to an English version, now when they made the DS game and ported it gamengame seems to have picked it up!

Hard to explain TW, it has the feel of one of the older Korean MMOs like MapleStory mixed with Ragnarok.

http://www.talesweaver.org/ <- This is/was literally THE community for years.

I downloaded both. I really do want to play RO, but as opposed to where I (and I assume most of us here) have seriously played RO and already gotten far and are now going back for nostalgia, I doubt many/if any of us have actually played TW.
    Gone with the wind

Very well... I'll give it a shot. Details?
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

I think pyrofyr should make a Talesweaver thread. I'm a big fat noob at it seeing how I've never actually played it.
    ^_^

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I think pyrofyr should make a Talesweaver thread. I'm a big fat noob at it seeing how I've never actually played it.
    ^_^
    I didn't get far, so I doubt it'll be much of a help -shrug-
    Gone with the wind