Thread: is knight of cygnus char worth training?

Default is knight of cygnus char worth training?

im planning to spend some money on a char, wonder if is worth spending money on this char...

Absolutely from a player aspect if you enjoy playing it and have fun. But from a financial aspect a KoC should not get more than easily transferable Hand-Me-Downs.

It's only worth it if you think it is enjoyable. Ultimate adventurer is possibly worth it too.
    I'm Retired.

Like what else has been said, if you have an assassin already just transfer the things over to the KoC till you get bored. Cygnus Knights have no real use once they reach 120, except as a BoE mule (When BoE comes out) and having to be the support for an Ultimate Adventurer. Spend no more money than you have to. You'll be fine with Icies/Steelies (Which are very cheap now) until later levels (Up to 100+).
    Spoiler!

My art blog

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

One thing that is worthwhile:

If you plan to make a future adventurer of the same type (Thunderbreaker:Buccanner, Night Walker: Night Lord, etc). You can just transfer gear off when you finish the KoC, and it will still go to use.

If you don't already have the gear, and don't plan to use the gear on another Adventurer/Resistance/Legend, don't spend more than ~10% of your mesos.

Spoiler!

Cool guys. I think I have made up my mind ;) I will play a normal sin till I'm rich with it then i'll start a Koc char.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You really won't get rich playing any specific character (at least until very late in the game). You can get by with looting (and maybe even pull a reasonable profit), but you won't make anything serious until very late into 4th job. Level does not equate to wealth in Maple. It takes effort beyond playing normally.

Spoiler!