Thread: Dual Blader Build Help.

Icon13 Dual Blader Build Help.

My cousin has recently made a dual blader, and has made it to level 56. She's been fairly confident in her build up till now, but it's getting to the point where we're both a bit clueless, as it's a bit of a departure from the normal build types. Here's what she has:

Disorder, 1
    Double Stab, 10
    Katara Mastery, 20
    Triple Stab, 10
    Katara Booster, 20
    Self-Haste, 20
    Fatal Blow, 25
    Slash Storm, 12
    Shadow Resistance, 20

3 SP unspent.

So where does she go from here? She doesn't mind purchasing skill books, so please take that into consideration. I've looked at several guides, but they all seem to be different. As such, here I am. If you could, please tell me what skills are most important for the Dual Blader as well as what build you recommend. Order doesn't matter so much as just what skills to have where in the long-run.

Thanks a ton in advance for any help you may provide!!

Max Slash Storm, you'll need it. Also max Fatal Blow.
    Once you hit 3rd job, max out Flash Jump and save your points for 3rd+job.
    At level 70 put all your points into Flying Assaulter, maxing it first, then max Bloody Storm. These are your main training moves until 200. Once you've finished that, get Mirror Image (more attacks/damage), then Upper Stab. Go back to 3rd+ job, max both Flash Bang and Tornado Spin (TS first, I would say), then max Advanced Dark Sight. I believe at this point you should be level 11x or so. If you haven't already, put your remaining points into Nimble Body.

With any remaining SP, just throw them into Owl Spirit. Either way you won't be using it much.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Slash Storm how max?

Banned

Necro, and if you don't have NX to get the Slash Storm book in the CS, quit the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Necro, and if you don't have NX to get the Slash Storm book in the CS, quit the character.
    Or you can find the regular book... Those regular books are out there.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Or you can find the regular book... Those regular books are out there.
    You honestly think a newbie can afford one?

get NX credit?