Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holywt

Default Holywt

Yes i'm the first one >O<
    Have an awesome 18th birthday! ^0^

I was going to post on his profile hours ago but I thought that would be weird.

Edit for Kag: I hope you are able to live for eternity and one day encounter a tamed Unicorn which you will happily ride without a saddle across several rainbows with a bright smile on both you and the Unicorn's faces.

Perhaps you will also positively appreciate this positive picture of a positive flower.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mesniac; 11th February 2011 at 09:28 PM.

Happy 18th Holywt! =D Try not to get too plastered tonight... unless the drinking age for you is 21
    Spoiler!

My art blog

hæpi bərθdeI

Happy birthday.
    You are now an adult, vote and you are now limited to what ass you may chase.

a dumbass baby

beat jon to it.

Happy Birthday Holywyt.

What's up with the wyt in your user name anyways?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Mesniac View Post

I was going to post on his profile hours ago but I thought that would be weird.

Edit for Kag: I hope you are able to live for eternity and one day encounter a tamed Unicorn which you will happily ride without a saddle across several rainbows with a bright smile on both you and the Unicorn's faces.

Perhaps you will also positively appreciate this positive picture of a positive flower.

Spoiler!
    from a photographers standpoint, that picture is 50% good. The reason for the 50% is because it is perfectly exposed and the background is blurry. But the lack of the final 50% comes in because the photographer centered the subject. Its boring and cliche'd. You will find the "rule of thirds" creates a more interesting and better (awesomer) picture

here's an example
    Spoiler!

cool right? (yes it is my picture)

oh, and happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    from a photographers standpoint, that picture is 50% good. The reason for the 50% is because it is perfectly exposed and the background is blurry. But the lack of the final 50% comes in because the photographer centered the subject. Its boring and cliche'd. You will find the "rule of thirds" creates a more interesting and better (awesomer) picture

here's an example
    Spoiler!

cool right? (yes it is my picture)

oh, and happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is
    I didn't post so I could get an analysis for someone else's photo. I posted to wish a fellow human a Happy Birthday. The flower was to stop Kag from posting useless crap on my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesniac View Post
    I didn't post so I could get an analysis for someone else's photo. I posted to wish a fellow human a Happy Birthday. The flower was to stop Kag from posting useless crap on my profile.
    you have a long way to go kid, after a couple of months, you will know why I have said this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.