Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TalesWeaver - Yaaay~

Default TalesWeaver - Yaaay~

--- EDIT ---
    We all quit, game needs a lot of work in bringing it to global, they ****ed it up!
    --- EDIT ---

Hey guys, let's play some TalesWeaver (brought over from the RO thread)

What is TalesWeaver?
    Spoiler!

Required/Recommended Specs
    Spoiler!

Useful Links
    gTW Main Site
    TW.org - Community Site

HS Members playing:
    No one!
    Last edited by pyrofyr; 19th February 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Gone with the wind

oh my god, the freaking story at the start took so long i got bored, though it does seem like a good game. ill play some more later. ill post my ign then.
    Spoiler!

Yes, it seems the translation job is worse than the translation patch that was made for jTW/kTW.

It's pissing me off so much I might not even play, which is sad because I love the game, but there's no way to skip all this pointless ****ing story, I'm wide awake (middle of day) and almost fell asleep twice reading this ****.

Maximin's story was pointlessly long, half of it was badly translated and had tons of grammatical errors, and it seems they took a lot out of what was in the korean version and changed stuff around.

Also for lulz: If you talk to "Naughty Lady" in Narvik it just says "This text not translated yet."

-Sigh- I hope when I tackle this game again tomorrow there isn't many walls of text.
    Gone with the wind

Lots of "Not translated" bits, kinda sad considering it was released in November.
    Either way, I hit level 11 on Katana who's that girl with the red beret. Seems alright, a little slow since I have no mobbing capabilities though.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

is disapoint.
    I'll be lingering around on MalevolentRO/essenceRO until you guys finally start or something.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Yes I agree it's not exactly what I thought it would be.
    =/
    I'll probably uninstall it to save HDD space.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Mmm.
    Maybe when it's properly done up. Not this slipshod piece.

And tell me if you wanna go to Rapture in the RO thread as a heads up.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Yeah I'ma uninstall and go ahead and patch RO.
    Gone with the wind

All of you, come play Vindictus.

I just started again last night. Got my lann to 23.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

my computer CANT handle vindictus. Or reach your server for that matter. fvking Nexon AMERICA-only system
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.