Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falkner Tong

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Ok fine, do you think i am a clown by adding him to facebook? PS I TAKE THE INTERNET TOO SERIOUSLY. That tells you something doesn't it.
    Again, who the hell is Kevin Tong, and why am I affiliated with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Riorei View Post
    You do realize those pics now show everyone on the internet your real names (or at least your Facebook names).
    Now even Wigum has the power to stalk your Real Lives and bring his twisted sense of Admin Tyranny outside of Hidden-Street!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riorei View Post
    It would only be innocent person #3,000,001 in Wigum's terrible path

I don't ******* care if Wigum tracks me down. This all relies to Falkner, whether he chooses to accept it or not...

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Again, who the hell is Kevin Tong, and why am I affiliated with him?
    You. Shut your mouth.. I do not have the patience.

Banned

I don't ******* care if Wigum tracks me down. This all relies to Falkner, whether he chooses to accept it or not...
    .... I can't stop laughing right now. This is going to Wiggy, CS, and on my sig LOL

There are mass graves in Mexico and NY full of people who didn't care that Wigum tracked them down.
    Everyone should be cautious of Wigum, duct tape and hiding beneath a table can only protect so much.

Link to Hidden-Street Forum Post
    Wigum is male
    Wigums can't get pregnant

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I actually kinda agree with him (in the general sense of it). You can have serious discussions; and I do think they should be supported. Drama online is another thing entirely. Look at the whole debacle with the Kong forums recently. When both sides (HS and Kong) were just joking around, the drama/flaming was kept to a minimum and both parties seemed to get along. The discussion wasn't entirely "silly" either. Throw in some over-dramatic posts, and a bunch of trolling/spam starts. Sometimes you really do have to realize this IS an online gaming forum. Not everything is going to (or needs to) stay on topic, and not everything posted is serious.

We can have serious discussions, but there comes a point when it's best to just sit back and let stuff go. It's just something you'll have to learn eventually. Not everything in life is going to have intricate back story and drama. Knowing when to hang back and remain calm is extremely important to enjoying your experience (both online and in "real life"). I know you guys got over the issues before, but the PMs he sent you really aren't insulting, flaming, inciting, or hateful. It's even better because it WAS kept private.

To sum it up:
    Kag, I don't think you should necessarily change your entire view on internet communities, but it's important that you understand serious drama=flames.

edit:
    super post sniped

Spoiler!

*buries everyone who posts in this thread in my back yard. Say hi to Emily, Sometimes KindaMaybe, Jed, Sometimes Raisin, and anyone other forumer that has dissapeared in the past 5 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    *buries everyone who posts in this thread in my back yard. Say hi to Emily, Sometimes KindaMaybe, Jed, Sometimes Raisin, and anyone other forumer that has dissapeared in the past 5 years
    Did you take Neo too???
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    I posted this thread in your backyard already.

Spoiler!

Banned

OH ****. ITS WIGGY. HIDE YO CHILLUNS HIDE YO WAIFUS. WIGGY IS CUMMIN 2 GIT YO SOULS AND VIRGINITIES.

RUN FOR DA HILLZ, RUN N 2 DA CASTLES! HIDE YO PRINSEZ N BARRICADE IT WIT STONE!

/wat

This is why I only add people from HS that I like and trust to FB
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪