Thread: Equipment Help.

Default Equipment Help.

Havn't played for a super long time so I do not know all these new items that came out and such. If possible could someone make a quick list of what types I should be aiming for? Funds will not matter I have friends that will help me. Things like three lined blahblah things. rings, accessories.

Thanks in advance to whoever can help.

Hi,
    i'm not sure we're talking about the same, but there's a page over at nexon that explains all the item changes and new item classes: Epic, Rare and Hidden Potential items
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...I6&pageIndex=1

Weapon wise you'd be going for an Arcglaive. PSB would theoretically be the best choice but it's not worth the time and cost.

You'd also want a top and bottom (Neos or Commodore/Lucida or Valkyrie) to maximise the amount of potential lines you'd have.

Two pairs of boots, unless you're okay with less speed while training. One would be scrolled for speed (whitebottoms if you have to), the other potentialled for %STR.

80+ gloves scrolled for attack and potentialled for %STR are also good.

I don't think you'd be able to get any rings anymore, unless you buy and Evolving Ring.

Black Belt potentialled for %STR.

Earrings potentialled for %STR.

Cape potentialled for %STR, scrolled for STR or attack (75+. Avoid PAC's if you can help it).

Scar/Targa/CZak helm potentialled for %STR.

MoN or HTP potentialled for %STR (MoN can't be potentialled).

Trust me, all that would blow your funds and your friends funds to smithereens. That's in no particular order as well, but weapon is always first priority.
    Basically, it's the same as any other warrior except for the weapon.

If you're talking end-game with unlimited funding, a high att PAC with a medium amount of % STR is better than a Seraph with more %STR. Remember - as your total STR goes up, weapon attack affects your damage more and STR affects it less. Rule of Ratios.
    In the same way, an end-game belt would ideally be a 4+ ATT Pharaoh's/Witch's belt with %STR (both are in the same potential tier as a Black Belt).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Thanks for the replies.
    Time to start finding these items -__-