Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Battle Mage] Unfunded Battle Mage Guide!

im lvl 111 and goddam i find it SOOOO SLOOOOOW TO LEVEL... like its forever -.- im at ghost pirate i find it very low exp iunno why

and by the way i got elemental staff 2+6 +3 enhanced to sell +10 int + 2 luck m.atk 136 with 2 lines. i wonder how much it goes for?

The levels 110-120 are some of the slowest in the games. Hang in there :P
    Nice staff

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by kain881 View Post
    im lvl 111 and goddam i find it SOOOO SLOOOOOW TO LEVEL... like its forever -.- im at ghost pirate i find it very low exp iunno why

and by the way i got elemental staff 2+6 +3 enhanced to sell +10 int + 2 luck m.atk 136 with 2 lines. i wonder how much it goes for?
    I warned you, they're killer. With that staff, it may be possible for you to switch to Dual Ghost Pirates at this level, which would speed things up quite a bit. However you would lose a vital chance at Advanced Dark Aura 30 from regular Ghost Pirates. If you want exp now, try out duals. If you're more interested in skills at 120, stay at Ghost Pirates.

That staff would likely go for a lot, if I had to guess. Depends on the server and what the potential is. I'd hang onto it, myself. The fast speed of the elemental staff is fantastic for you and that thing is powerful without a doubt. Outshines a clean Dragon Staff, and is on par with a clean Reverse Staff.

update: my ele staff is now 138 M.atk + 12 M.atk potential +8 int i think ima hang on for a while and the other staff i was talkin on here i sold for 230M + lvl 17 ringII + pyogo over average clean in scania guess its okay ..

and Abberrance how long it took you for ghost pirate to drop adv dark aura?? i had 1.5x drop from family on and ... nothing after an hour more like a few equips only:( am now lvl 113 now should kill dual?

Mastery books are much much rarer than equips. You're probably not going to find any mastery books in an hour, but of course you'll be training there for more than an hour.

And yes, you should kill Duals now if you've given up on trying to find ADA. The 5% miss rate isn't much to bear.

I only found one, and I was there for a few levels.

I've recently trained from level 130-132 there and haven't found one yet, and this is with Cassandra's 2x drop thing on.

I really just would never assume you're gonna get a mastery book any time soon.

I found a Advanced Yellow Aura 20 i think, at Homuns. I bought Finishing Blow 20 and 30 for 35 mil together. Now they are worth 50mil

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran

97 here, and find my self starting to level my alt :(. One of my days off I'll get more serious with him. I'm gonna try maxing Conversion before ADC since it only takes 4 levels... I'll have to give it some thought though.

Since we're all showing off our staffs...
    Currently using a Pyogo Mushroom, 116 matk 13int 10luk. It's only worth it over a Blue Marine I have with 125 matk I have because of Dark Aura over Yellow.

Also, good job on finishing the guide.

Well Conversion is basically only used for Bossing purposes I maxed it and I'm level 109. Now all i have left to max is ABA and get Reaper to 13. Currently Im using a 127 atk +7int Blue Marine. My earrings are +8 int and 4matk. Im hoping to get int% earrings soon but for now im fine :P

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran

Conversion is used for training 110+. Or whenever you go to deep ludi. Whichever. Not only bossing.

If you find yourself bossing often before 110, then go ahead and do conversion before ADC. However if you're not bossing and not training in deep ludi, conversion can hold off and you can reap the benefits of extra damage.

I would suggest the blue marine over the mushroom, and continue with dark aura. Body Boost makes dark aura extremely worth it. If you wish to use yellow aura, make sure you switch to dark aura before you boost.

And ADA is entirely superior to AYA. So once you have ADA, you should really never be using AYA again in my opinion.

Also, since we're discussing staves, I'm currently blowing everything I have on a reverse staff. : )