Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [Battle Mage] Unfunded Battle Mage Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by kain881 View Post
    editt

my attack range without dark aura is 3500 - 5067
    my attack range with dark aura is 4202 - 5602
    my attack range with booster and dark 5722 - 7629

my base int is 557 + 116 from gear
    my base luck is 70 + 53 from gear

is that okay for a lvl 121 battlemage?? or a lil bit too low?
    I wouldn't worry about attack range. Honestly, I've no idea how good that is.

I would say as long as you enjoy playing your character, you're fine : ). I've already stated in my guide the equips and types of potentials I think you should be going for if you want to increase your damage.

Got some earrings today with int2% might 100% for 5matk. 2% cape as well

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

im lvl 130 and i cant even solo pap.. how u do it abberence??

o by the way i dont kno if you noticed that theres a glitch with the dark advance aura the overtime damage on monster, i went to ludi just to kill some low lvl for fun the aura does 15000 damage on them and when i hit it does 300 damage normal hit with my staff and it still takes me 2 times to kill them as if the 15000 damge on them was just for show and didnt do **** were u aware of that??

Quote Originally Posted by kain881 View Post
    im lvl 130 and i cant even solo pap.. how u do it abberence??

o by the way i dont kno if you noticed that theres a glitch with the dark advance aura the overtime damage on monster, i went to ludi just to kill some low lvl for fun the aura does 15000 damage on them and when i hit it does 300 damage normal hit with my staff and it still takes me 2 times to kill them as if the 15000 damge on them was just for show and didnt do **** were u aware of that??
    What troubles are you having with soloing pap? I've been doing it since high 12x, so I'm sure it's possible.

I'll check out the discrepancy with ADA. I've never had that issue, my guys always dropped to 1HP.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Just read through this again.
    It's definitely "complete guide" material.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Just read through this again.
    It's definitely "complete guide" material.
    Will I still be allowed to edit it if it's under complete guide? Because there're still sections I'd like to add and general clean up that I'd like to do, eventually. I just need to have the time : )

i sorta didnt know about guides till after 3rd job adv. so i did max out my blood drain and staff boost instead of my auras is that bad....

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I'd assume all guides are. I can still edit mine. The only thing that's closed is comments.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by memi15 View Post
    i sorta didnt know about guides till after 3rd job adv. so i did max out my blood drain and staff boost instead of my auras is that bad....
    Um, yes. It's not very good. Depending on your level, I would say either restart, or wait for the SP scroll that is to come out during the Chaos patch in June. It would be very hard to play without the auras.

Sounds like you're 70+. Depending on how easy you reached that, decide to restart or just wait.

Also, thank you Tesi.