Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: [Battle Mage] Unfunded Battle Mage Guide!

This is a great guide, helping me alot on my BaM atm.

Quote Originally Posted by kain881 View Post
    im lvl 130 and i cant even solo pap.. how u do it abberence??
    Yes i also dont understand what problems ur having. I solod pap at level 123 and do it daily now for the sexy exp

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Beginner

If you look up the changes that the BaM gets during chaos in the 3rd job, reapers are really good the updates are Damage of Summon Reaper Buff has been increased from 300% to 450% and the duration of the reaper summons have been increased from 20 to 30 seconds
    ><>><>><> Fish

heyyy someone help me please ! when i try to get into haunted house it says theres a force blocking me or something ... HELPPP SORRY IM NOOB ):

Quote Originally Posted by saviour1 View Post
    heyyy someone help me please ! when i try to get into haunted house it says theres a force blocking me or something ... HELPPP SORRY IM NOOB ):
    Haunted Mansion isn't available in MSEA.

Unscheduled server maintenance on GMS at the moment, for the past ~5 hrs now. SO, I started browsing the forums & happened to stumbled upon this topic. In that time, I've finished reading all 8 pages of this informational goodness (twice), and it has been a very educational experience for me; BaMs for the win. >;D Even though I'm only lv. 42, can't hurt to plan for the future eh? :P

EDIT: I forgot to mention how hidden-street made me re-log after finishing reading the 1st page and then the 2nd page. <--I think that deserves a, duh, WINNING! :D Great guide :)
    Last edited by NinjaCookie; 7th June 2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Pure Epicness.

Moved to Post-Big Bang section.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

just like to note, in the above arguments between yellow and dark aura, the dodge chance given by yellow aura is completely forgotten. 40% dodge should not be overlooked and with body boost,it is increased to 80%

I think this guide need an update... cuz some training spots are there cuz u can get bastery books from some monsters but now the only way to get mastery books for 4th job skills is using Mistery Mastery book and not all mosnters drop that book.
    Btw, I have to admit that this guide helps me a lot from 1 to 100. Ty!

It would seem my guide is horridly outdated! I apologize, I lost interest in this game for quite some time when it finally got to be back to the "Grind for three hours, level once" deal.

I'll see if I can't update it again but with all the huge MS updates that have been here since the summer I'm not sure if I'll be able to!