Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive guide to training locations [ALL CLASSES]

Here's my contributions:

Big Spider: Level 70-75. Located deep within the Edelstien Mine, Big spiders give roughly 350 exp a kill, I have never seen someone else in the same map even on 2x. Potburn is a little heavy, but it's worth it.

Guard Robot L: level 75-80. Located a couple maps to the right of Big spiders, Guard Robot L's give roughly 570 exp a kill, and the spawn is perfect for most classes. Again, an almost ALWAYS empty channel, you generally will not see anyone training here. Again, a major pot burn.

Iron Mutae: Level 80-90+. Iron mutaes can be found within Magatia, inside the Alcadro research laboratory. The spawn is simply amazing, the exp is good until AFTER 90, and it isn't hard to find a channel. Good drops, and good mesos.

Gallopera: Level 92-95 (Is what I recommend). Decent spawn, can be found within Malaysia, major pot burn, but good alternative to Jesters at this point. Not usually crowded, but can be at times.

Mysterious Path 3: Level 92-100. MP3 is usually PACKED, but is major experience for mobbers. Pot burn is less than Gallos, but still super high. 3 Platforms make this map an excellent solo, or party map. Generally splitting the map with another person will be faster training.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Mysterious Path 3: Level 92-100. MP3 is usually PACKED, but is major experience for mobbers. Pot burn is less than Gallos, but still super high. 3 Platforms make this map an excellent solo, or party map. Generally splitting the map with another person will be faster training.
    Not anymore since Big Bang i believe.

MP3 was buffed form a level 50 training place to a level 90 one. Iam training there atm, and I'm level 95.

But i bet not a many people as there was before.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyNinja View Post
    Theres another daily quest that makes it so you can get 10 fragments of tickets to in for another 30min, and the fragments drop from everything (i got 10 in around 15min at scarecrows)
    That's the repeatable one. The free one you get via Cassandra's quest is only doable once.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But i bet not a many people as there was before.
    It's still packed full, even in Kradia.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I'd throw Drakes in for a couple of reasons.

1. Apart from Scarecrows, there aren't many other 50-55 training areas.

2. Spawn isn't that slow, and it's also very, VERY easy to find a channel. Very good for classes with 1-3 mbobing as they don't encounter the running out of monsters situation. Even better for mobile classes with that as they can get around easily.

3. Decent supply of Health potions. Nothing like CD's, but generally between the white pots, mesos dropped, and drake skulls randomly picked up,y ou should have more than enough to pay for your supply of MP used.

4. Not really a valid point, but Nostalgia of grinding in the ant tunnels.

Unless someone has a better non-scarecrow 50~ Training spot? (Golden temple doesnt' count, but DAMN is it ever good. Accidentally went to blue Goblins and went from 51 - 53 in 30 minutes.)

Hmm, duly noted. I'll put it in then.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Homuns and Homunculus are both great spots for classes that either hit 1-3 or can direct mobs well. (E.G. Brawler, Arans)
    Both maps are flat, Moderately populated and are Levels 92 and 98 Respectively. Both also have Snipe spots for arrow rain/eruption/thunderbolt/ect.

Homuns 88-94 if you can snipe, 90-95 if you don't

Homunculus 94-100 Snipe 95-103 If you don't.

-Pot burn is non existent if you snipe, Moderately high if you don't.

-Homunculus drops steelies, which are a mil a pop, and they drop them fairly often. Which is a moderate profit. They also drop level 100 archer overalls and level 90 warrior shoes, which could be a big profit if you find good potential.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 25th February 2011 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Homuns and Homunculus are both great spots for classes that either hit 1-3 or can direct mobs well. (E.G. Brawler, Arans)
    Both maps are flat, Moderately populated and are Levels 92 and 98 Respectively. Both also have Snipe spots for arrow rain/eruption/thunderbolt/ect.

Homuns 88-94 if you can snipe, 90-95 if you don't

Homunculus 94-100 Snipe 95-103 If you don't.

-Pot burn is non existent if you snipe, Moderately high if you don't.

-Homunculus drops steelies, which are a mil a pop, and they drop them fairly often. Which is a moderate profit. They also drop level 100 archer overalls and level 90 warrior shoes, which could be a big profit if you find good potential.
    Thanks, added.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Red Scorpions / Sand Rats are also good for Mechanics who are maxing Metal Fist mastery first. So, Sand Rats / Scorpions for level 70-77.