Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Comprehensive guide to training locations [ALL CLASSES]

As a Level 63 Spearman, I hit about 8k per Power Strike
    by Cryopon

Default Mushmom's

All of the mushmom's give good xp and i think all of them have a low chance of dropping a set od llbi'is (not 100% bout blue mushmom) but recently there was a x2 xp + drop and i got from lvl 25-30 in an hour + 2 sets of llbi's from surfing channels and running between zombie mushmom and blue mushmom but without the x2 drop and xp... i rekon on a low populated server (like el nido) lvl's 27-30 is a good idea to zombie/blue muhmom just cuz you can kill her fast and its 1,600-2,000 xp a kill...

1. Boss training isn't a reliable method of training thanks to population differences and glitched bosses at higher levels (HT sign ups, for one).
    2. If you'd stayed at mixed golems from 25-30 you could have hit 30 in 30 minutes with 2x.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Why is this not in the guide section.

I'm tired of looking for this thread whenever I need to take a look at it.
    by Cryopon

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

A couple people have asked that this thread be moved to the Guide section for easier access.

Is there anyway that could be put there? Asking now since samlee (the op) is currently romping around Africa.

Spoiler!

This is a great guide. True all through. Any recommendations on a place with seriously good drops? i.e. looking in the region of rare drops where I can activate 2x drop rate. Currently a level 90 BaM. Doesn't matter about the exp
    neigh

Anywhere that's not Jesters is generally good money as long as you pick up all the meso/item loots. Try Alcadno Lab C-2, the monsters are around your level so it would be good EXP and money at the same time. There's no real "money making" monsters anymore.

Also;
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    A couple people have asked that this thread be moved to the Guide section for easier access.

Is there anyway that could be put there? Asking now since samlee (the op) is currently romping around Africa.
    I concur with this, except the romping in Africa.
    I put it in Hunting Grounds originally because I didn't want it to become a guide where people straight up just followed one place to another, I wanted it to be more collaborative.

bolt202/veil225/feint200