Thread: Quick Beauty Parlour question

Beginner

Default Quick Beauty Parlour question

(I am on eMS btw)

Are the hair styles you get from the VIP coupons permanent? I got confused when I read somewhere you got "a subscription for hair styles for 30 days". Could anyone clear this up?

All hairstyles are permanent. The coupon itself lasts 90 days. The 30 day coupons can be used over and over for 30 days, but the current hair you have on your character stays with you forever, unless you decide to change it with another hair coupon in the future.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I don't really understand your question. About two weeks ago I also went to a beauty salon for various treatments. I also went for a facial and a manicure. The beauty salon gave me a VIP coupon because I said I would go to them all the time. I live in the USA and I chose this salon thanks to the website https://salonsrating.com/ . I liked it very much. They gave me great service and even offered me tea and cookies. It was quite a nice offer.

If you want to have good skin condition, you need to moisturize your skin. The **** capture time https://derma-solution.com/shop/skin...-time-premium/ from the line for professional cosmetologists perfectly moisturizes the skin. My cosmetologist has been ordering products on this site for quite some time and is always happy with their composition.

Beginner
    899 W Broadway, San Diego, CA, 92132, USA

the period of validity of this certificate should have been indicated there, read carefully either in bold or in words it always indicates