Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Paladin's Heaven's Hammer (Sanctuary)

Thread: Paladin's Heaven's Hammer (Sanctuary)

Icon1 Paladin's Heaven's Hammer (Sanctuary)

Before big bang, paladin's heaven hammer formula seems to be in much of debate.
    I've thought about it and tested it, and it seems that i might be wrong.

Assuming mobs have 0 defense
    Assuming HH skill % damage is a
    Assuming your charge elemental bonus/reduction on mobs is b
    Assuming the number of targets is c

Damage formula for Paladin HH:

HHskill% * eleBonus/Red * (15 divided by mobNumber)
    a * b * (15 / c)
    where 0 < c < 16, since it can only hit up to 15 targets.

If it were to hit 1 target, damage should be at the cap, since the full damage that should have been spread out on 15 mobs is be applied on it.
    If it were to hit 5 targets, damage is tripled on each of the 5 targets, since each mob takes damage in place of 2 of its own possible extra target numbers.
    If it were to hit 15 targets, damage should be the lowest, since the base damage hits on each mob without target number amplification.

For example, if our HH is 30, and there are 1, 5, 10 and 15 mobs respectively.

==Mobs are NOT weak to our current element used here, which is lightning.==

1 mob:
    900% x 125% x (15 / 1)
    which makes it
    168.75 times the damage on that unlucky mob.
    given your average base damage dished out in this case is 4000,
    it will be 6.75m damage to that mob, given that it has 0 def. if it is a boss it will be capped at the damage limit,
    which is most likely 199 999.

5 mobs:
    900% x 125% x (15 / 5)
    which makes it
    33.75 times the damage on each mob.
    it will be 6.75m damage total, or 135 000 to each mob, given that they have 0 def. which is why most reduced to 1 hp.

10 mobs:
    900% x 125% x (15 / 10)
    which makes it
    16.875 times the damage to each mob.
    it will be 6.75m damage total, or 67 500 to each mob, given that they have 0 def. which is why some may have some hp left.

15 mobs:
    900% x 125% x (15 / 15)
    which makes it
    11.25 times the damage on each mob.
    it will be 6.75m damage total, or 45 000 to each mob, given that they have 0 def. which is why they may have some hp left.

*note: I may need to study some more, since the figures are really strange.
    In the case for the boss, I would assume that it is safe to say that it will deal the cap damage.

can some friendly paladins test this out for me D;
    I have a paladin with lv 1 hh and noticed some mobs still have quite a chunk of hp left when i used it in a crowd, and the same type of mob gets reduced to 1hp if i used on it alone.
    and tell me where i went wrong >_>

Where will the Sakuras take you?

Heaven's Hammer always hits for the maximum 999,999 (-1 HP) damage regardless of level, defense, or number of monsters (up to 15). The skill level itself only serves to reduce the timed recharge rate. The reason some monsters still have a chunk of HP left is some monsters do have auto-regenerative abilities if their HP gets down to a certain point or is reduced at any rate.