Thread: I'm Not Here! (Oh Wait...)

Beginner

Icon8 I'm Not Here! (Oh Wait...)

Pff, paradoxes.

Hewwo. c: I'm Kougie, and although I've been an HS member for a year and a week, apparently I've never made a post before. o3o

I'm a long-time MS playa, I've been around for...like...I don't even know. Years. That said, I'm prone to many a hiatus, so my characters aren't very high-leveled. :B

Anyways, I'd like to say hi to everyone, y'know. :D In case you're curious, I'm a Windian and my main IGN is Kougie. The close second is Fortisima. ^^ Nice to meet ya!
    Last edited by Kougie; 22nd February 2011 at 01:51 PM.

Welcome home! :D We're no strangers to the hiatus here, and you're welcome regardless of your level.

OMG!!! You're from Windia. How would you like to join our Guild SnowKiss?? I'll add you right away. Anyways welcome back!

Beginner

:3 Thanks to both of you! ^^

Hmm, I dunno, never done the guild thing before. o3o I don't see why not. :D

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    OMG!!! You're from Windia. How would you like to join our Guild SnowKiss?? I'll add you right away. Anyways welcome back!
    kag do u always act like this when u meet a windian?
    Spoiler!

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Just about this entire week, i have been always looking for fresh new windians to join our guild.. And SnowKiss is not a very big guild, the more people we have will be better for us.

Just about this entire week, i have been always looking for fresh new windians to join our guild.. And SnowKiss is not a very big guild, the more people we have will be better for us.
    Now do you understand why whenever someone says they are transferring worlds or want to make a new character, I urge them to come to Bellocan. We have the exact same situation

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran

Quote Originally Posted by Kougie View Post
    :3 Thanks to both of you! ^^

Hmm, I dunno, never done the guild thing before. o3o I don't see why not. :D
    Yeah don't worry about that. Since i will not be there myself, i already emailed the leader of the guild. You can say she is my best friend ^^ You'll get added. Enjoy SnowKiss, the alliance and guild are pretty active, you can ask turles yourself lol

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    Now do you understand why whenever someone says they are transferring worlds or want to make a new character, I urge them to come to Bellocan. We have the exact same situation
    Oh poor you. Just find bellocan people on HS just like what i always do.

Yeah don't worry about that. Since i will not be there myself, i already emailed the leader of the guild. You can say she is my best friend ^^ You'll get added. Enjoy SnowKiss, the alliance and guild are pretty active, you can ask turles yourself lol

Oh poor you. Just find bellocan people on HS just like what i always do.
    Not that many active people in Bellocan. We already have me,WMA,CLL, and phazonkirby

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran