Thread: |Battle Mage| Dark Aura is a party buff, is it also applying for the caster?

Default |Battle Mage| Dark Aura is a party buff, is it also applying for the caster?

Hi,
    i cast a dark aura and i see no change in my damage as battle mage, can someone explain if that's only for parties?

thanks

It doesn't affect your range, it affects your damage.
    Ie, if you normally do 100 damage you'll do 110 damage.
    200 damage gets buffed to 220 damage, etc.

Your physical range in the stats window stays the same.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yeh, my mistake it gets turned off whenever i change a channel so it seemed to me that i wasn't buffed at all,
    thanks for the reply.

Emaily you're wrong. It does change your range. If you cast it your range turns red and goes up.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Emaily you're wrong. It does change your range. If you cast it your range turns red and goes up.
    Really? It's +10% damage, which usually means it just affects your damage output rather than your range. Guess it's different for BaMs then.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Really? It's +10% damage, which usually means it just affects your damage output rather than your range. Guess it's different for BaMs then.
    The dark aura doesn't work like the total damage potential stat. It affects your range not your final output.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward