Thread: hi! need help with new gear please!!

Default hi! need help with new gear please!!

hi! so i FINALLY hit 1b mesos :D which isn't a lot for many people out there, but lemme brag xD

anyways, i need help figuring what equips to get with my new found wealth (lol)

this is what i have now:
    Scar 17/15/15/17
    2 zrings 1/1/1/1
    resistance ring 3/3/3/3
    lvl10 ring 3/3/3/3
    MoN 5/5/5/5 wea att 11
    Blue Belt 3/3/3/3 <------------------- attempting to get red belt
    Blue rex Earrings 3dex 3luk / pot. luk+8 luk+4
    Brown Ofsa Boots 3dex 2luk / pot. dex+10 avoid+18
    Broken Glasses 1/2/1/1
    green pirate blouse 5dex 1luk
    Red Ofsa Pants 2dex 4luk
    8atk work glove <------------------- was planning on selling this and getting 10 or 12 att
    PAC 2luk 2wea atk
    mushroom medal 2/2/2/2
    3rd unwelcome thief shield 3luk

i know i need %luk or %dex equips. if you can possibly tell me what i should get and how much it will cost, i
    would greatly appreciate it!

THANKS!

*edit* or should i just invest in scrolls? o.o

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

%dex equips won't add much. At most, you should have 100-160 total dex, so getting %dex will be pretty much useless. %luk, however, will be great.

First Priority: Find and be able to equip a weapon. This will be THE biggest boost to your damage. Weapon scrolls usually add the most (+5 attack for 30%), and weapon potential definitely adds the most (%crit, %total damage, %att, +att, etc). Try to find a 114+ attack blood dagger with decent potential stats. It should either be epic or have at least two useful lines of rare. While it won't be completely end-game, this will last you a LONG time. Long enough to merit spending ~200-400m.

After that, slowly build up your potential gear. First, collect the items. You'll want them to be 3 line for the common stuff (pants, shoes, top, thief gloves, etc). Everything except a few accessories should be lvl 71+ (even the gloves). If you can, try to find some 8-12 att 3 line 71+ thief gloves. After your gear is collected, start cubing! You might need to trade some of your mesos in for nx (via mts merchanting). Since you do have limited funding, just go for at least 3% luk on all items (if you get something like... +10, +5 +10 luk, keep that as well). % is based on total before %, so as you level, your gear will indirectly become more powerful.

Spoiler!