Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cygnus Knights in End Game

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    quote a post 1 month old
    I don't think I've ever seen pointing out necroposting work. 1 month really doesn't seem like a huge deal, Especially in the maple sections now since theres one post in a section a month. On most boards I usually don't check the date if it's the first or second post on the first page. Seems pretty justified, Especially since they'd probably get flamed for asking that question in it's own thread.

Also KoC have some of the cooler looking skills in the game, Shark Wave and Flame Gear are my personal favorites =)

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen pointing out necroposting work. 1 month really doesn't seem like a huge deal, Especially in the maple sections now since theres one post in a section a month. On most boards I usually don't check the date if it's the first or second post on the first page. Seems pretty justified, Especially since they'd probably get flamed for asking that question in it's own thread.

Also KoC have some of the cooler looking skills in the game, Shark Wave and Flame Gear are my personal favorites =)
    okay 1.5 months
    (1 month 24 days) - (0month 9 days) = 1 month 15 days = 1.5 months.

also implying that ultimate explorers were out in gms when the original topic was created.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I didn't even notice the necropost. If that's the case, then it's probably not that bad of a necro, seeing how slow the maple sections go.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100