Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Tsunami, 8.9 earthquake. Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Stupidest **** I ever read.
    why do you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    why do you say that?
    Well it probably wasn't literally the stupidest thing, but damn it was pretty ****ing stupid. Those dogs don't give a ****, they're ****ing happy as hell digging up skeletons and are probably pissed that these ****s are ****ing around when they got work to ****ing do.
    Gone with the wind

Well it probably wasn't literally the stupidest thing, but damn it was pretty ****ing stupid. Those dogs don't give a ****, they're ****ing happy as hell digging up skeletons and are probably pissed that these ****s are ****ing around when they got work to ****ing do.
    dogs do have emotions, that is fact. They have been trained to find bodies, alive or dead. When they do find a dead body they tend to mirror the emotional response their master/human has. This is why you can say "**** YOU YOU ****ING *****" in the happiest tone, and the dogs will wag their tails in happiness. Likewise, you can also say "I love you >dogs name<" in a mean, terrifying voice, and the dogs will cower in fear.

Sooner or later, the dogs will associate dead bodies with sadness, because that is what their human counterparts do. Likewise, when they find someone that is alive, they associate that with relief.

dogs do have emotions, that is fact. They have been trained to find bodies, alive or dead. When they do find a dead body they tend to mirror the emotional response their master/human has. This is why you can say "**** YOU YOU ****ING *****" in the happiest tone, and the dogs will wag their tails in happiness. Likewise, you can also say "I love you >dogs name<" in a mean, terrifying voice, and the dogs will cower in fear.

Sooner or later, the dogs will associate dead bodies with sadness, because that is what their human counterparts do. Likewise, when they find someone that is alive, they associate that with relief.
    A mirrored emotion is not a true one.
    My dog doesn't do this. If I call her even in a mean voice she wags her tail. She typically has more of a response with words than tone. However, with proper 'happy' tone, she'll be happy. However with 'happy' words in mean tone, she is still happy.
    Gone with the wind

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

"rescue dogs get discouraged finding only bodies but not enough survivors, some start to sleep less and cry during nights. so members from rescue squad hide in places and pretend to be survivors in order to keep their spirits up..."

I wonder if this is true
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blonde...d/198814961033
    Eh, if anything the dogs are just responding to handlers' reactions. I'd imagine they may be disappointed during the moment, but I doubt it would carry over for any length of time.

Spoiler!

please people how did earth and water turn into dogs i would like to know

3 in 1 instant dog just add water
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

A mirrored emotion is not a true one.
    My dog doesn't do this. If I call her even in a mean voice she wags her tail. She typically has more of a response with words than tone. However, with proper 'happy' tone, she'll be happy. However with 'happy' words in mean tone, she is still happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Eh, if anything the dogs are just responding to handlers' reactions. I'd imagine they may be disappointed during the moment, but I doubt it would carry over for any length of time.
    the dogs will adopt their masters' emotional response mechanism up to a certain point. They do, after some time of repeating the emotional responses, actually feel it.

Banned

My dog is the happiest dog whenever I come back home. Tell me how dogs don't have emotion?

Also, my dog looks like Missile. **** YEAH.