Thread: Just hit Level 90 the other day.

Default Just hit Level 90 the other day.

Do I move on to Gallos now? I pretty much spent the last 25 levels at Jesters, so I'm unwilling to leave my buddies behind, (;__;), but whatever. I'm a Wind Archer with Max Arrow Rain, Eagle Eye, and Wind Shot. I know I'll have a 20% miss rate, but I think I can train effectively, with a party anyway.

Right? D:

Well yes I believe you can. I hope you're saving your points for Hurricane so you can max it right away. It's worth it. Galloperas can get you pretty far I guess and a miss rate like that isn't too bad. Just keep it up.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Well yes I believe you can. I hope you're saving your points for Hurricane so you can max it right away. It's worth it. Galloperas can get you pretty far I guess and a miss rate like that isn't too bad. Just keep it up.
    Yup. Going to dump it all it right when I get it. c:

OHGOD, THEY HIT LIKE 500 DAMAGE ON ME. D:

Wat. That's not a lot. I used to train on stuff that 2hko's me.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Eh, some people are saying to go to mp3 too. Then again, I get eaten alive over there...

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Another alternative are some of the Magatia mobs. They won't be as fast as MP3 and Gallo, but they're less crowded and provide some decent sniping/mobbing spots.

But yea, 500 damage is pretty minor in the overall scheme of the game. Once you get past Jesters, you kinda step into the middle zone, and pot costs will begin to stack up if you don't loot everything. Later in the game (although not nearly as bad as before BB), you'll be potting almost constantly on regular classes, and pot costs can get pretty out of control if you don't manage funds effectively.

Spoiler!