Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Members of Hidden-Street guilds

Default Members of Hidden-Street guilds

Why do barely any of you ever leave your Orbis Station thread? It's come to the point that members of the HS guilds are NOT members of HS as they do not participate in the forum community.

Get out of your goddamn Orbis Station thread and start posting in other places!
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I think this was a major reason the HS kradia guild died too quickly. We were pretty insistent that members join and post in HS, otherwise they just joined an alliance guild.

Where the dix is HS Windia and Bera (other than OmarxHawtie and Thorr).
    I vote they be forced into compliance with

www.hidden-street.net/forum

Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

first amendment right to association (assembly)

i only post in rainbow street because i dont like to post anywhere else lol
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

well yea, but at this point Bera and Windia are just using the single orbis section threads as guild communications, and pretty much ignore every other part of the forum. From the looks of the SS, Bera has some amazing and active players who are under HS in name only.

Basically, they're all dom heads who need to post more.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    first amendment right to association (assembly)

i only post in rainbow street because i dont like to post anywhere else lol
    This.
    Soon enough I'll be forced to post in the fanfic section.

Doom

I think that some of them aren't posting outside their guild threads because they are focusing on playing MS than focusing on posting on the forum. So they just post in their guild threads whenever they need to talk to the guild about guild related things. But I have no idea, I'm just assuming here.

But look at me, I do post outside the Orbis Station. And I'm in Bera HS guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    I think that some of them aren't posting outside their guild threads because they are focusing on playing MS than focusing on posting on the forum. So they just post in their guild threads whenever they need to talk to the guild about guild related things. But I have no idea, I'm just assuming here.

But look at me, I do post outside the Orbis Station. And I'm in Bera HS guild.
    Then they should join another maple-only guild. Being in HS suggests you're part of HS, otherwise it's just a name =\
    Also, there's no way maple keeps them THAT busy. It just gets boring having the same half dozen people answer questions in the Maple section. Having those communities become even semi-active would be an amazing boost for the forum. I don't expect anyone to force them to actually post, but it would be a good gesture on their part to actually try.

Spoiler!

Nobody wants to spend extra time on the chatbawks and spamming posts around Hidden Street forum.

Thus, Bera and Windia HS guilds would collapsed under their own weight.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Nobody wants to spend extra time on the chatbawks and spamming posts around Hidden Street forum.

Thus, Bera and Windia HS guilds would collapsed under their own weight.
    Or just continue to exist without truly representing the name HiddenStreet, just having the title.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I bumrushed a character from 100-118 in the past eight days, and still found time to HS, eat, and sleep.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100