Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild

Beginner

.... I kinda wish I hadn't said a word.... and I'm trying to convince my bro to change our titles too, but I don't think he'll listen to me... Thinking of maybe leavin' The Reapers if he doesn't let me do my job as a JM... Does he even know that JMs are for more than just recruiting? JMs are the Ms arms and legs, to a point, and are there to help them out if they see something that they think'll get their M into trouble later on...
    i guess I'll have to figure something out about this...
    Oh, well _ ---v
    ~No Worries!~ ^,..,^

How old is your brother? If he's older then he probably just dismisses it as you're younger (Unless your relationship isn't like that with him), if he's younger he probably just wants to do things his own way to try and show independence (Unless he's more mature than that). Has he at least taken what you say on board?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

He's not really my brother, he's one of my friends that I consider my brothers because we're so close. I know I'm the youngest of the three "brothers", and the one who doesn't ever use his head, but I seem to be more mature about things like this sometimes.
    Kesono/Larry acts all tough, but he's just acting to keep his image. He's a big image guy, so he comes up with some of the oddest things, but I still consider him a brother since he, Makyae/Adrian, and I grew up together since we we're little.
    He does kind of see me as a younger brother, but all in all I just think becoming a Guild Master just went to his head for a bit...
    I tried to get him to go with other names, like GrimReaper, GrimAngel, etc., but he's got a weird kind of mind trick that lets him convince you otherwise, making you agree with him in the end somehow, either on the phone, or even in a game, he can do it. He just does that because he wants attention, but he doesn't like having the attention, I guess that's one of the things we share, a bit of a warped personality I suppose. Aje is the more mature of us three, but he can still have fun. Come what may, Kesono, Aje, and I are friends til the end, and "brothers" forever.
    So I guess that means there's --_--v here.
    ~No Worries!~ ^,..,^

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    Some ranks people come up with are a bit childish wouldn't you agree?
    Aren't you a bit childish for calling him out?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmytheC View Post
    . He just does that because he wants attention, but he doesn't like having the attention, I guess that's one of the things we share, a bit of a warped personality I suppose.
    Let him do what he wants then.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 30th May 2011 at 05:03 PM.

I like the new ranks, if I called out anyone i'm sorry. I hate ranks like ****LORDZ, ****KINGZ, DEALERZ, and ADDICTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    I hate ranks like ****LORDZ, ****KINGZ, DEALERZ, and ADDICTZ
    Butt deyz so ghetto yo! In da hood liek! I'd honestly be kinda worried if those were chosen...
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

Well, I haven't been able to get on lately, but I'll try to get on tomorrow or sometime this week and check out the new rankings and leave some input. My friend and I need to talk about how childish our idea was and that I think I can come up with something else that'll fit. Thanks for the help and thanks for using my suggestion. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you guys...
    ~No Worries!~ ^,..,^

Its all right. I say stupider things then that and still manage to be cool with everyone (almost everyone)

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    Its all right. I say stupider things then that and still manage to be cool with everyone (almost everyone)
    I absolutely ****ing loathe you

Nah I just call you out because you really should know better, especially since you brag about going to a 'good school' For your age you're a really cool kid.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I decided that within the next week or two I'm going to transfer blizz in (whenever I get my mesos liquidated effectively).

Is there anything that you guys are looking for that bello might not have?

Spoiler!